What I'm Wearing:                                                            What Rachel is Wearing:
Blouse: F21 ($13)                                                            Floral Blouse: Vanessa Bruno ($246)  
Shorts: F21 ($20)                                              
Booties: Shoemint ($80)                                                  Maison Martin Margiela ($775)             
Sunglasses: Ray Ban P (Gift)                                          Sunglasses: Ray Ban Original ($145)
Similar found at F21 or Aldo :) 
Bag: Vintage Find ($2)
OUTFIT TOTAL: $115                                                    JUST THE SHOES: $775
Changing sunglasses and booties  done for even less :)
IMG_2003
Hello everyone, Here is a Rachel Bilson Inspired post. My photographer today was my little brother hubby has been working super late everyday. I forgot the pink lips :/ oshh and I must say that the quality today in the pictures I really didn't like (seemed blurry to me)  I was really close in not posting but my brother did a good job plus according to the weather I don't know until when I will be able to wear shorts again, and I really wanted to wear this Hope you Like. Xo


Hola a todos, aquí les traigo un look inspirado en Rachel Bilson. Mi fotografo ahora fue mi hermanito porque mi esposo ha estado trabajando tarde todos los días. Se me olvido el labial rosa :/ oshh y la cualidad de las fotos hoy no me gusto (se me hizo poco borrosas) estuve apunto de no subir nada pero mi hermano tomo buenas fotos y aparte lo puse porque al parecer el clima va a cambiar y no se hasta cuando podre usar shorts otravez, también quería usar este outfit Espero que les guste.Xo

The pink lips would have made a difference lol / El labial rosa si hace la diferencia haha

IMG_1996


BTW: I will start to film my outfit videos :) thanks for visiting. Xo
dejandoles saber que  empezare a filmar los videos para mis outfit de nuevo :) gracias por visitar. Xo


What I'm Wearing:                                                            What Rachel is Wearing:
Blouse: F21 ($13)                                                            Floral Blouse: Vanessa Bruno ($246)  
Shorts: F21 ($20)                                              
Booties: Shoemint ($80)                                                  Maison Martin Margiela ($775)             
Sunglasses: Ray Ban P (Gift)                                          Sunglasses: Ray Ban Original ($145)
Similar found at F21 or Aldo :) 
Bag: Vintage Find ($2)
OUTFIT TOTAL: $115                                                    JUST THE SHOES: $775
Changing sunglasses and booties  done for even less :)
IMG_2003
Hello everyone, Here is a Rachel Bilson Inspired post. My photographer today was my little brother hubby has been working super late everyday. I forgot the pink lips :/ oshh and I must say that the quality today in the pictures I really didn't like (seemed blurry to me)  I was really close in not posting but my brother did a good job plus according to the weather I don't know until when I will be able to wear shorts again, and I really wanted to wear this Hope you Like. Xo


Hola a todos, aquí les traigo un look inspirado en Rachel Bilson. Mi fotografo ahora fue mi hermanito porque mi esposo ha estado trabajando tarde todos los días. Se me olvido el labial rosa :/ oshh y la cualidad de las fotos hoy no me gusto (se me hizo poco borrosas) estuve apunto de no subir nada pero mi hermano tomo buenas fotos y aparte lo puse porque al parecer el clima va a cambiar y no se hasta cuando podre usar shorts otravez, también quería usar este outfit Espero que les guste.Xo

The pink lips would have made a difference lol / El labial rosa si hace la diferencia haha

IMG_1996


BTW: I will start to film my outfit videos :) thanks for visiting. Xo
dejandoles saber que  empezare a filmar los videos para mis outfit de nuevo :) gracias por visitar. Xo


18 comments

  1. Great look and very inexpensive.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination, thanks for sharing :))

    яσѕαℓуи
    www.LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks very similar!! I love the outfit! :)
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!
    I love your shoes... so adorable!
    And what a great deal you got on that cute little bag... can't beat $2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures look fine chica! Love those shorts, I should get a pair for the summer.

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashes te quedo precioso este outfit! te ves muy linda! y realmente el labial rosado le da mucho color al outfit! Besines

    ReplyDelete
  7. ame, pero de lo que se dice ame tu Blog, tienes un gran estilo, yo ya quiero que empiecen a mejorar el clima para disfrutar los Shorts sin mas medias jiji, y al igual que tu soy Petite....ya me suscribi en youtube igual, un beso.

    jessicafashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute recreation!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit, LOVE the boots

    <3
    pia

    www.everlightly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tops looks great.. looks Similar..:)
    Looking gorgeous..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit, i love your blog.

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely...love the booties!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hola!

    Me gustan mucho los botines!!

    Siempre estoy al pendiente de tu blog! Me encantan tus outfits!

    ale anselmo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You nailed it!!! Your look is better than hers, LOL!!! Good Job!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look for less! Love the leather shorts.

    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fuckin HOT!!!!! Love it!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page