Here is one of the 2 outfits I had planned for Valentine's day this is my "dressy option" the makeup and hair up gives it the illusion the other is more casual which I loved too so I will officially wear the other to feel more comfy at the movies and dinner. 
I think … honestly I still cant decide. lol hope you like it
♡♡♡HAPPY VALENTINES DAY♡♡
 Aquí esta uno de los 2 outfits que tengo planiado para usar en San Valentin esta opción es la mas  "de vestir" por el maquillaje y el pelo recogido le da ese Feel.. el otro es mas casual que me encanta también, será la que oficialmente usare para ir a las moviese y a cenar. bueno eso creo … la verdad todavía no me decido. haha espero que les guste


 

Todays post is also a mix of 2 challenges to join the wear RED  Bloggers Do It Better from  Kristina and Wear Metallic  from Flor and Dany hope you like my outfit and…
El post de hoy tambien es el mix de los challenges de Kristina, Flor, y Dany los links arriba. 
Ring: Aldo / Clutch: Ann Taylor Loft / Watch: Michael Kors / Nails: Sonia Kashuk Smoke and Mirrors
Necklace: F21 / Blouse: Vintage /Belt: Banana Republic / Jeans: Target / Pumps: Charlotte Russe 


Thank you for visiting. Xo 
Gracias por Visitar. Xo


Here is one of the 2 outfits I had planned for Valentine's day this is my "dressy option" the makeup and hair up gives it the illusion the other is more casual which I loved too so I will officially wear the other to feel more comfy at the movies and dinner. 
I think … honestly I still cant decide. lol hope you like it
♡♡♡HAPPY VALENTINES DAY♡♡
 Aquí esta uno de los 2 outfits que tengo planiado para usar en San Valentin esta opción es la mas  "de vestir" por el maquillaje y el pelo recogido le da ese Feel.. el otro es mas casual que me encanta también, será la que oficialmente usare para ir a las moviese y a cenar. bueno eso creo … la verdad todavía no me decido. haha espero que les guste


 

Todays post is also a mix of 2 challenges to join the wear RED  Bloggers Do It Better from  Kristina and Wear Metallic  from Flor and Dany hope you like my outfit and…
El post de hoy tambien es el mix de los challenges de Kristina, Flor, y Dany los links arriba. 
Ring: Aldo / Clutch: Ann Taylor Loft / Watch: Michael Kors / Nails: Sonia Kashuk Smoke and Mirrors
Necklace: F21 / Blouse: Vintage /Belt: Banana Republic / Jeans: Target / Pumps: Charlotte Russe 


Thank you for visiting. Xo 
Gracias por Visitar. Xo

18 comments

  1. Bellisima, me enamore del color de tus uñas, se te GENIALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cute

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the red overdose look, love happy valentines day theme!! red red red is the color of Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and gold!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love those red pants!

    <3
    pia


    www.everlightly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect look for today! I adore the red pants. I've been wanting some for ages actually. I adore the touches of gold in your look and the top is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. es un look dressy pero no se ve incomodo! peor seria si usaras un vestido o minifalda! espero que publiques el otro atuendo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like, but IDK if i would wear red jeans with red shoes! I think it's a little too much..... You pull it off though!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new leopard booties on my blog today, go check them out!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I found your blog by participating in the recent BDIB Challenge. Love how you styled your red. Cute blog!! Please visit mine if you get the chance. Have a wonderful day!!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You pants are are HOTT! You look fabulous! Great look, love it for BDIB! And I love the gold details (gold accessories are my all time favorite always, especially with red!) Happy Valentine's Day!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pants! and the whole look great blog glad I came across it. If you have chance check mine out as well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! I went for pink pants for Valentine's lol. Bien linda <3

    crystalbelle16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. espectacular te sigo desde hoy http://gipsygirl-gipsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That top and pants are so flattering and chic! You look lovely and fab too. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@cheap digitizing

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page