Look what I finally have! Yes, Yellow Jeans … I've been looking ever since I saw Cheryl Cole wearing them on her 2012 calendar. I will soon have to do the look for it :) Thank you Mai and Jess from twitter for letting me know Target had some because the place I was going to buy them at were always out in my size.
Miren! porfin usando los Yellow Jeans que tanto eh buscado… desde que se los vi a Cheryl Cole en su foto de su calendario 2012. Pronto tendre que hacer el look :) Gracias Mai y Jess de twitter por dejarme saber que Target los tenian porque del lugar donde los hiba a comprar nunca habian en mi talla. 

Jacket: Old Navy / Blouse: Vintage / Jeans: Target / Necklace : F21 / Shoes: Charlotte Russe




Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange / Bag: HanbagHeaven.com / Watch: Michael Kors

My Makeup
Eyes: Liquid eyeliner and Pencil in waterline Colorstay by Covergirl
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Smog, Dark Horse and Virgin)
No7 Blackest Mascara 
Face: Fit Me by Maybelline  (concealer, foundation and powder)
Holla Bronzer by Benefit / Pink Blush Elf Cosmetics 
Lips: Arbonne - Hula
  




Thank you for visiting. Xo
Gracias por visitar. Xo 
Look what I finally have! Yes, Yellow Jeans … I've been looking ever since I saw Cheryl Cole wearing them on her 2012 calendar. I will soon have to do the look for it :) Thank you Mai and Jess from twitter for letting me know Target had some because the place I was going to buy them at were always out in my size.
Miren! porfin usando los Yellow Jeans que tanto eh buscado… desde que se los vi a Cheryl Cole en su foto de su calendario 2012. Pronto tendre que hacer el look :) Gracias Mai y Jess de twitter por dejarme saber que Target los tenian porque del lugar donde los hiba a comprar nunca habian en mi talla. 

Jacket: Old Navy / Blouse: Vintage / Jeans: Target / Necklace : F21 / Shoes: Charlotte Russe




Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange / Bag: HanbagHeaven.com / Watch: Michael Kors

My Makeup
Eyes: Liquid eyeliner and Pencil in waterline Colorstay by Covergirl
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Smog, Dark Horse and Virgin)
No7 Blackest Mascara 
Face: Fit Me by Maybelline  (concealer, foundation and powder)
Holla Bronzer by Benefit / Pink Blush Elf Cosmetics 
Lips: Arbonne - Hula
  




Thank you for visiting. Xo
Gracias por visitar. Xo 

18 comments

  1. Yay!! Finally doll... They're so cute & you styled them so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow jeans!! Great pics Ash!! :)
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wow, seguro tengo que conseguir yo esos jeans, estan de muerte jiji, y esos zapatos al vertelos me super mega arrepiento de no verlos comprado cuando mi esposo casi me ruega que los llevara conmigo a casa, ni modo, pero tu tienes todo el estilo para llevar ese Outfit, 10 puntos a la combinacion, besotes :)

    http://jessicafashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jeans.. where did you get that purse? It sorta looks like this one purse from Shoedazzle that I have my eye on. Great photos!

    http://bellaesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermoso tu maquillaje. Me encanta el color de los pantalones! es muy llamativo! y esos zapatos son espectaculares! yo tenía los negros en mi wishlist pero se agoraton rapidisimo en la página de Charlotte Russe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like how you styled them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley Always Remember That Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters, you are doing great! Keep you head up! Good Luck On your new Fashionista Television Chapter in Life, Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Merrrr thank you so much :) love ya you are the best friend ever!!!!

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you were finally able to find them! You definitely made the look perfect!
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Es precioso! Me encanta el pintalabios, es súper chuli (como yo digo) ;)

    http://styleconcert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta el estilo muy buen gusto tienes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Discovered your blog a minute ago and I love it! Those yellow pants are amazongly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT!!!! The jeans are AMAZING!!! Love the shoes too!!!! Fab post!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this combination. I have been looking for yellow jeans too. I settled for some hot pink ones..... Btw! So happy to hear your news about your telemundo gig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Genialísimos esos jeans amarillos! Genial tb el look!

    Besos desde
    http://www.yoavogueytuacalifornia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really LOVE your blog! It's awesome! I followed you, hope you follow back:) and I liked you on facebook :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow,This is so amazing! Thank you very much for the comments! I hope you'll consider joining the true religion jean sale.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page