Today I was THE LADY IN BLACK!!!! decided to step out of my comfort zone in a big way lol wearing ALL BLACK, a Maxi Skirt, floppy hat plus a leather jacket. I was inspired by Miranda Kerr who is always wearing an all black combo with a Maxi skirt or a dress all the time. I included 3 of Miranda looks below but their is actually more anyways the weather amazing, the wind a bit chilly but AMAZING. Hope you like. 

Hoy fui LA DAMA DE NEGRO!!!! decidi en salirme un poco de lo costumbre y intentar algo nuevo lol vestida TODA DE NEGRO, Maxi Skirt, floppy hat mas aparte con una chamara de piel. Fui inspirada por Miranda Kerr quien siempre esta usando un combo negro con falda o vestido muy seguido. Abajo están 3 de los looks de Miranda pero hay mas! bueno el clima de hoy hermoso, el aire poco fresco pero HERMOSO. espero que les guste. 
Black Maxi: FUROR 
Hat: Jessica Simpson / Jacket: Ross (super old) / Top: Banana Republic
Shoes: Local Boutique / Bag: Handbag Heaven
MY FAVORITE PICTURE TODAY sucks I closed my eyes :(
MI FOTO FAVORITA DE HOY lastima que tengo mis ojos cerados :(
Thank you for visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitor. Xo


Today I was THE LADY IN BLACK!!!! decided to step out of my comfort zone in a big way lol wearing ALL BLACK, a Maxi Skirt, floppy hat plus a leather jacket. I was inspired by Miranda Kerr who is always wearing an all black combo with a Maxi skirt or a dress all the time. I included 3 of Miranda looks below but their is actually more anyways the weather amazing, the wind a bit chilly but AMAZING. Hope you like. 

Hoy fui LA DAMA DE NEGRO!!!! decidi en salirme un poco de lo costumbre y intentar algo nuevo lol vestida TODA DE NEGRO, Maxi Skirt, floppy hat mas aparte con una chamara de piel. Fui inspirada por Miranda Kerr quien siempre esta usando un combo negro con falda o vestido muy seguido. Abajo están 3 de los looks de Miranda pero hay mas! bueno el clima de hoy hermoso, el aire poco fresco pero HERMOSO. espero que les guste. 
Black Maxi: FUROR 
Hat: Jessica Simpson / Jacket: Ross (super old) / Top: Banana Republic
Shoes: Local Boutique / Bag: Handbag Heaven
MY FAVORITE PICTURE TODAY sucks I closed my eyes :(
MI FOTO FAVORITA DE HOY lastima que tengo mis ojos cerados :(
Thank you for visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitor. Xo

18 comments

  1. Cute OOTD, I really want a black pleated maxi skirt! Its so hot in Chicago, I really think I should get colorful ones.. if I ever find any.

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta Miranda!! y tu te ves hermosaa!! <3
    ven a miamiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so preety! love it,

    please do visit my blog!
    threading&heena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! You pull off all black so well :) Gorgeous dear!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is so awesome, Miranda Kerr is such and inspiration and to see her recreated one more time in your looks makes me like your blog even more, Thanks for doing this look and keep up the great work ashes into fashion you rock!

    Follow me on twitter
    @Merriiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this!
    even though I'm used to seeing you in bright colors!

    Checkout My blog and Giveaway! For a chance to win make-up goodies including a mac vivaglam nicki <3
    *U.S. Only*

    http://lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com/
    only a little obsession giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to be my fav look why because its black !! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look.

    Aloha,
    Divina

    sheworethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning in all black Ash! Miranda fue una excelente inspiración, pero luces aún más divina que ella!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. CHIC!! :)

    http://mizzmademoiselle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the picture still looks great even with your eyes closed!! you better work your maxi!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking soooo chic! It's alll stunning Ash! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO SEXY!!!! Love it <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your skirt and heels are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. te vez como una reina de la noche! All black is never bad. And I hate when my eyes ruin pics! Thats why I like wearing sunglasses in pictures sometimes. haha.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and Sexy as Always
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2 !!!!

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/YennyStorytale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit!:D Really like the maxi skirt!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page