Thursday, March 1, 2012

March into Spring




Last month was unforgettable, joining the Super Latina Show team, Kourtney Kardashian featuring me on her blog, and I managed to post 15 posts lol hoping this month will continue the same. In exactly ONE week I start filming my segments for the show :) cant wait to start which means more Celebrity looks for less soon.
El mes pasado fue inolvidable, me uní al equipo de Super Latina Show, Kourtney Kardashian hizo blog sobre mi, y logre hacer post 15 veces haha espero que este mes siga igual. En exactamente UNA semana empiezo a grabar mi segmentos para el programa :) eso quiere decir que mas Looks de los Famosos por menos Pronto. 
Jean Jacket: OldNavy
Dress: F21 (Old) "wore shorts underneath of course"
Quilted Bag: Buffalo Exchange
Shoes: (Shoe Dazzel) - Buffalo Exchange
Watch: Michael Kors

Lately all my shopping has mainly been at Buffalo Exchange, I find so many great thing.
These Shoes from Shoe Dazzel brand new for $17 and finally the black quilted bag  for $15.
Ultimamente casi todas mis compras han sido en Buffalo Exchanfe, encuentro tantas cosas.
Estos zapatos de Shoe Dazzel nuevos por $17 y porfin una bolsa como esta por $15.  



Thank you for visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitar. Xo 

23 comments:

  1. love the print in the dress, you did a great deal in the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I know I've said this before but you are seriously my style icon! you're gorgeous and have great style. You're girly with an edge and that's kind of how I am too. Ok I'm done now lol(:

    xoxo
    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit.....you look great

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT HOT HOT!!!! LOVE this outfit and the pics are amazing!!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the braid and dress. So pretty!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I think this might be my favorite outfit of yours! I want a floral dress and pale heels now! The purse is fabulous also.. btw, whats next, a modeling contract from FORD models? You look super stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the nude color of the shoes! That dress is beautiful also and super short!
    great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB! I love this look.

    www.goodtimegirlaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que lindos los zapatos!! Me encantaron :). Te dejo el link a mi blog... Saludos!

    http://pazipaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg your so gorgeous hair, dress, nudes just awsome


    Please do visit my blog
    Threading&heena

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're so beautiful! love your style! nice! ^_^


    P.S. you have an awesome blog! Please hop over ours and hopefully we can follow each other... ϡ

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    Thank you! ϡ

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh nice , very well
    Visit the new fashion blog

    CHNfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit! your dress is so pretty and your heels are amazing! I love the braid in your hair as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous! Really nice! <3
    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely adore the floral prints on your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my dear!!

    I think that this outfit is really stylish...good work,girl!!! <3 <3

    GREAT BLOG!!

    Visit my blog,and if you love it,we could follow each other!!! :)
    I'll wait your answer on my blog!!! <3

    http://www.thechicetoile.com

    XOXOXO,Francesca

    ReplyDelete