BLACK-ENGLISH / PEACH- ESPANOL 
Here is my list I created in the beginning of March.I have worn some of the items I have already bought, the others I'm still looking for I added 3 more items and #6 I no longer want lol anyways I give myself 2 months to find what I put on these lists if its not in the list I control my shopping :) I decide to post it once I have several things from it. This list has several items I've been wanting since last year (2,3,5)so its finally time I get them.
 Aquí esta mi lista que hice al principio de este mes. Ya me eh puesto varias cosas que ya conseguí y las otras todavía sigo buscando, agregué 3 cosas mas y el #6 ya no las quiero haha bueno Me doy 2 meses para encontrar lo que pongo en estas listas si no esta aqui me controlo al momento de andar de compras :) Decido hacer post mi lista cuando ya tengo varias cosas de aqui. Esta lista en particular tiene varias cosas que eh querido desde el año pasado (2,3,5) creo que ya fue suficiente los tengo que conseguir.

1. JEANS, JEANS, JEANS 
I know I own many colored jeans and for some reason I don't have the hot pink ones lets see if its not too late to find them now.. I also knew I wanted to add several pastels for springs 
Se que tengo muchos jeans de colores fuertes pero no tengo los rosas vamos a ver si no es demasiado tarde para encontrarme unos… También se que quiero agregar colores pastels para la primavera verano 

2.Guess Wedges
Another Item I've been wanting since last year but only found them in Black in the store so when I finally found them in nude this time I bought them right away because they look like  Louboutins …I think they look like the exact same shoe. 
Otra cosa que eh querido desde el año pasado pero los había encontrado en Negro en las tienda so cuando los encontré en nudo esta ves los compre en seguida .. los quería porque se parecen a Louboutins... enserio que parecen el mismo zapato. 







3.Distressed denim Shorts
I've been wanting these from Urban Outfitters for the longest time ever and never get them ofcouse I need to find some that fit well on me. I know I would live in them NO LIE lol
Eh querido estos de Urban Outfitters desde hace tiempo y nunca los compro. primero probemos aver, necesito unos que me queden bien, SIN MENTIRLES Se que vivire en ellos haha









4. Nude Flats
 Heels are my #1 love when it comes to shoes but I need some cute flats for the summer and for when I need to breaks from walking too much in my heels. Always carry some in my car!
Tacones son mi amor #1 cuando hablamos de zapatos pero necesito flats bonitos para el verano y para cuando necesito descansos de caminar tanto en ellos. Siempre tengo un par en mi carro!


5. Black & White Stripped Jacket
Wanted a blazer at first but never found one I liked and I loved this jacket when I saw it on the Forever 21 website. 
Queria un blazer de primero pero nunca encontraba uno que me gustara y cuando vi este en la pagina de Forever 21 me encanto.








6.Rose Gold Bracelets 
Don't want anymore hahah
Ya no los quiero hahah


7. Mint/ Aqua Heels
I confess I'm officially addicted to shoes, Its true you can never have too many. Now I want Mint or aqua lets say wedges to change it up a bit.
Confieso que oficialmente soy adicta a los zapatos , es verdad nunca puedes tener demasiados. Ahora quiero unos Mint o auqa en wedges para cambiar un poco.








BLACK-ENGLISH / PEACH- ESPANOL 
Here is my list I created in the beginning of March.I have worn some of the items I have already bought, the others I'm still looking for I added 3 more items and #6 I no longer want lol anyways I give myself 2 months to find what I put on these lists if its not in the list I control my shopping :) I decide to post it once I have several things from it. This list has several items I've been wanting since last year (2,3,5)so its finally time I get them.
 Aquí esta mi lista que hice al principio de este mes. Ya me eh puesto varias cosas que ya conseguí y las otras todavía sigo buscando, agregué 3 cosas mas y el #6 ya no las quiero haha bueno Me doy 2 meses para encontrar lo que pongo en estas listas si no esta aqui me controlo al momento de andar de compras :) Decido hacer post mi lista cuando ya tengo varias cosas de aqui. Esta lista en particular tiene varias cosas que eh querido desde el año pasado (2,3,5) creo que ya fue suficiente los tengo que conseguir.

1. JEANS, JEANS, JEANS 
I know I own many colored jeans and for some reason I don't have the hot pink ones lets see if its not too late to find them now.. I also knew I wanted to add several pastels for springs 
Se que tengo muchos jeans de colores fuertes pero no tengo los rosas vamos a ver si no es demasiado tarde para encontrarme unos… También se que quiero agregar colores pastels para la primavera verano 

2.Guess Wedges
Another Item I've been wanting since last year but only found them in Black in the store so when I finally found them in nude this time I bought them right away because they look like  Louboutins …I think they look like the exact same shoe. 
Otra cosa que eh querido desde el año pasado pero los había encontrado en Negro en las tienda so cuando los encontré en nudo esta ves los compre en seguida .. los quería porque se parecen a Louboutins... enserio que parecen el mismo zapato. 







3.Distressed denim Shorts
I've been wanting these from Urban Outfitters for the longest time ever and never get them ofcouse I need to find some that fit well on me. I know I would live in them NO LIE lol
Eh querido estos de Urban Outfitters desde hace tiempo y nunca los compro. primero probemos aver, necesito unos que me queden bien, SIN MENTIRLES Se que vivire en ellos haha









4. Nude Flats
 Heels are my #1 love when it comes to shoes but I need some cute flats for the summer and for when I need to breaks from walking too much in my heels. Always carry some in my car!
Tacones son mi amor #1 cuando hablamos de zapatos pero necesito flats bonitos para el verano y para cuando necesito descansos de caminar tanto en ellos. Siempre tengo un par en mi carro!


5. Black & White Stripped Jacket
Wanted a blazer at first but never found one I liked and I loved this jacket when I saw it on the Forever 21 website. 
Queria un blazer de primero pero nunca encontraba uno que me gustara y cuando vi este en la pagina de Forever 21 me encanto.








6.Rose Gold Bracelets 
Don't want anymore hahah
Ya no los quiero hahah


7. Mint/ Aqua Heels
I confess I'm officially addicted to shoes, Its true you can never have too many. Now I want Mint or aqua lets say wedges to change it up a bit.
Confieso que oficialmente soy adicta a los zapatos , es verdad nunca puedes tener demasiados. Ahora quiero unos Mint o auqa en wedges para cambiar un poco.




8 comments

  1. I've been looking for colorful pants and high waisted denim shorts too!

    Love your list!

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list! those are great items!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these jeans. Nice colours.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the jeans!

    www.J-believe.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw hot pink jeans at both T.J Maxx & Ross.. Check there :)
    They were only like $12.99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I will check there

      Delete
  6. colored jeans are so in right now.. i've been on a hunt for mint green but no luck =( .. hope you find what you're looking for =].

    http://msbeautygeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI mint jeans
    http://www.urbanog.com/Refreshing-Mojito-Jeans_133_20952.html
    http://www.urbanog.com/Color-Craze-Jeans_133_19382.html
    http://www.urbanog.com/Sunshine-Shop-Pants_160_20484.html
    http://www.gojane.com/70567-bottoms-colored-skinny-jeans.html
    http://www.gojane.com/68814-bottoms-solid-color-skinny-pants.html
    http://www.gojane.com/70469-bottoms-faux-front-pocket-pants.html
    http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-pants-ggg5-s325mint.html

    Turqoise
    http://www.urbanog.com/product_160_20186.html

    (these say mint but they look more turq)
    http://www.agacistore.com/product.aspx?id=1174517&cid=1657

    MINT WEDGES, i just ordered these in sea green, i have them in black and i LOVE them
    http://www.tobi.com/product/43395-wm-shoes-worthy-wedges?color_id=54617

    (only place that has them in stock in this color, they just restocked them, I checked EVERYWHERE)

    http://www.shoeocean.com/41472.html?channel=GPS&mr:trackingCode=7176D78B-AD68-E111-B4E0-001B21A69EB8&mr:referralID=NA

    these too but low stock

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page