Hello, even though I've been trying to avoid wearing this blouse again and again I always gravitate towards it… I also noticed that I cant help to almost always wear a bright color on my lips, but hey I have my hair up even though I don't really like how I feel when I have it up. lol anyways
 Hope you like todays post. :)
Hola, aunque intente evitar estar usando esta blusa tan seguido siempre la busco para completar mis outfits.. también note que no puedo evitar casi siempre usar un color brillante en mis labios, pero hey use mi pelo recogido aunque casi no me gusta usarlo así me siento rara hahaha bueno
Espero que les guste el post de hoy.
Sunglasses & Top: Forever 21 / Shorts: Target / Shoes: Guess / Bag: Buffalo Exchange
Lips: Kat von D (A-go go) / Nailpolish: Nicole by OPI -Strike a Pose (Kardashian Kolor)


These shoes are part of my March/ April Wishlist soon on my blog. 
Estos zapatos son parte de mi lista de compras del mes Marzo/ Abril que pronto verán.


Thanks for visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitar. Xo


Hello, even though I've been trying to avoid wearing this blouse again and again I always gravitate towards it… I also noticed that I cant help to almost always wear a bright color on my lips, but hey I have my hair up even though I don't really like how I feel when I have it up. lol anyways
 Hope you like todays post. :)
Hola, aunque intente evitar estar usando esta blusa tan seguido siempre la busco para completar mis outfits.. también note que no puedo evitar casi siempre usar un color brillante en mis labios, pero hey use mi pelo recogido aunque casi no me gusta usarlo así me siento rara hahaha bueno
Espero que les guste el post de hoy.
Sunglasses & Top: Forever 21 / Shorts: Target / Shoes: Guess / Bag: Buffalo Exchange
Lips: Kat von D (A-go go) / Nailpolish: Nicole by OPI -Strike a Pose (Kardashian Kolor)


These shoes are part of my March/ April Wishlist soon on my blog. 
Estos zapatos son parte de mi lista de compras del mes Marzo/ Abril que pronto verán.


Thanks for visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitar. Xo


16 comments

  1. Me encanta el estampado de tu short y las sandalias <3 se ven muy cómodas, te ves genial

    saludos!
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! Cute shorts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heels and shorts!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!
    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shorts are so cute! Your shoes are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look divine lil sis!!! Love your shoes, they look like Louboutins, who are they by?
    xo

    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes are amazing, Ash! Cannot wait to see your wishlist:)
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautifulll!!! love your shoes you should make tutorial on your glowing skin! and makeup


    please do visit my blog
    threading&heena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore las sandalias!!!
    besotesss , karola de ESTILO MODA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nails very cute outfit !!!!!!

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! And it is understandable why you would keep gravitating towards wearing this blouse, it is stunning! Amazing shorts and wedges too!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que linda la combinación! Me encantaron los jeans lila, Let's skype doll!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ash! I'm so sorry! I was looking at Camila's blog at the same time and switched the comments! What I meant to say to you is: that is inevitable to wear a white shirt over and over they are just fantastic! Love the floral shorts super sweet and ... please send me your address, your bag is READY!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page