The day that I was so nervous for finally arrived and I couldn't be happier with my work.
Yesterday was my 1st day filming for Super Latina Show on Telemundo and let me tell you
FILMING IS ACTUALLY HARD WORK but I loved it!
At first, yes It was nerve racking because having to talk to the camera for the first time while people watch was embarrassing for me because I've never experienced that ….
"hey for youtube I lock myself in my room ALONE!!! " lol
Once they air on TV and they post them on youtube I will be posting them for those who don't live where they will be airing can watch them aswell … only thing I have to mention is that they will all be in Spanish only .. Sorry. 
El dia que tanto temia por fin llego y no puedo estar mas contenta con mi trabajo.
Ayer fue mi primer día de grabaciones para Super Latina Show de Telemundo y deja te cuento que GRABAR ES TRABAJO DURO pero me encanto! 
De Primero, si super estresante porque nunca había tenido que hablar a cámara con gente viendome, me daba muchísima pena porque nunca lo había echo… "ósea cuando grabo para youtube me encierro en mi cuarto SOLA!!!! hahaha
En cuanto salgan al aire en television y los hagan post en Youtube los haré post para los que no viven en donde salen lo puedan ver también.. por cierto todos son en español :)

Super Latina Website



NEXT OUTFIT POST BELOW :) 
Thanks for Visiting / Gracias por visitar. Xo 
The day that I was so nervous for finally arrived and I couldn't be happier with my work.
Yesterday was my 1st day filming for Super Latina Show on Telemundo and let me tell you
FILMING IS ACTUALLY HARD WORK but I loved it!
At first, yes It was nerve racking because having to talk to the camera for the first time while people watch was embarrassing for me because I've never experienced that ….
"hey for youtube I lock myself in my room ALONE!!! " lol
Once they air on TV and they post them on youtube I will be posting them for those who don't live where they will be airing can watch them aswell … only thing I have to mention is that they will all be in Spanish only .. Sorry. 
El dia que tanto temia por fin llego y no puedo estar mas contenta con mi trabajo.
Ayer fue mi primer día de grabaciones para Super Latina Show de Telemundo y deja te cuento que GRABAR ES TRABAJO DURO pero me encanto! 
De Primero, si super estresante porque nunca había tenido que hablar a cámara con gente viendome, me daba muchísima pena porque nunca lo había echo… "ósea cuando grabo para youtube me encierro en mi cuarto SOLA!!!! hahaha
En cuanto salgan al aire en television y los hagan post en Youtube los haré post para los que no viven en donde salen lo puedan ver también.. por cierto todos son en español :)

Super Latina Website



NEXT OUTFIT POST BELOW :) 
Thanks for Visiting / Gracias por visitar. Xo 

13 comments

  1. Felicidades! I am so glad you got this opportunity ! Go ASH !

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats well deserved

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades! Deberías pedir que te dejen subir el segmento a youtube para que las que no seamos de USA podamos verlo!

    http://gaby12004.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how exciting! Congrats, looks like fun! You look so gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you Ash!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Congratulations :-)

    xo

    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog and style, you're a beautiful and glamour girl =)
    I'm a new follower now!
    Hope you will visit my blog too and maybe follow me back!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ash! So amazing, cannot wait to see the finish product!! :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! Congrats Ash!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the show and congratulations. Amazing opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! Good luck :)

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page