Hello everyone! I finally wore my turquoise jeans that I found last week at Forever 21 for $24. That same day I received my order from One Honey Boutique , one of the items was this DRESS, yes a DRESS lol when I was trying the 2 things on I decided to wear the dress as an asymmetrical top by tucking in the bottom half. Hope you like my Colorblocking Combination:)  
Hola a todos! Porfin use mis pantalones color turquesa que encontre la semana pasada en Forever 21 por $24. Ese mismo día me llego mi orden de One Honey Boutique , una de las cosas que agare fue este VESTIDO, si un VESTIDO haha cuando me probaba las dos cosas decidí usar mi vestido como una blusa asymmetrical nadamas fajando la parte de abajo. Espero que les guste mis combinación de Colorblock :) 


Dress as a Top: OneHoneyBoutique / Jeans + Earrings : Forever 21/ Ring: Banana Republic
Shoes: Charlotte Russe / Bag: Vintage / Watch: Michael Kors
Thanks for Visiting. Xo 
Gracias por Visitar. Xo 

Hello everyone! I finally wore my turquoise jeans that I found last week at Forever 21 for $24. That same day I received my order from One Honey Boutique , one of the items was this DRESS, yes a DRESS lol when I was trying the 2 things on I decided to wear the dress as an asymmetrical top by tucking in the bottom half. Hope you like my Colorblocking Combination:)  
Hola a todos! Porfin use mis pantalones color turquesa que encontre la semana pasada en Forever 21 por $24. Ese mismo día me llego mi orden de One Honey Boutique , una de las cosas que agare fue este VESTIDO, si un VESTIDO haha cuando me probaba las dos cosas decidí usar mi vestido como una blusa asymmetrical nadamas fajando la parte de abajo. Espero que les guste mis combinación de Colorblock :) 


Dress as a Top: OneHoneyBoutique / Jeans + Earrings : Forever 21/ Ring: Banana Republic
Shoes: Charlotte Russe / Bag: Vintage / Watch: Michael Kors
Thanks for Visiting. Xo 
Gracias por Visitar. Xo 

20 comments

  1. Está precioso el pantalón y me encantó la combinación de colores, los zapatos fueron el complemento perfecto <3

    saludos!
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combos!

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome

    yesterday I wore my babyblue pants too




    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great combination! You look like a rock star!
    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turquoise jeans and your combination.
    http://rallydfashionfanatic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is gorgeous! have to get that jeans asap... such a lovely turqouise

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite outfit from you is this one and the Victoria's secret one. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors together! Sexy :) Love those shoes too! I have a similar pair in blue!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Ash! Son casi iguales a los jeans que me compre, between mint and turquoise! Me encanta como se ve combinado con este tono de naranja no puedo creer que es un vestido, te ver hermosa como siempre!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divina Ash!!!! sigo sin entender como convertiste el vestido!! Super la combinacion

    Besos
    Meli - http://inlove12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divina Ash!! me alegra que hayas conseguido tus pantalones turquesa porque te quedan hermosos!

    Un besito!

    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look. I love your style - you have a new follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see this dress! It look gorgeous as a top :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. te ves preciosa, la combinacion es perfecta!

    milena
    www.milenalovesthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esta muy bonita la combinación! =)

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. pastel colors suit ur skin tone.. very pretty!

    please do visit my blog!
    threading&heena

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanted to grab those jeans last week but I over spent. They look amaze on u!,

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page