What's "I challenge you to..."? It's bi-weekly special where we (Flor de Maria Fashion,  Nanys Klozet & I) challenge our readers and bloggers around the globe to wear specific trends or themes- and we would love if you could join us. Every other Monday, we'll publish the the challenge, so you have two weeks to plan your outfit and wear it. Then, that following Sunday: we'll show you how we wore the trend/theme and you'll be able to share your link & outfit with everyone.

This time we challenge you to… Create your ARM CANDY, a challenge for me too I usually only wear my watch 
(3/12/12 – 3/18/12).


ARE YOU READY!!?


¿Qué es " Te reto a...." ?"Te reto a..." es una sección especial en la cual nosotras ( Flor de Maria Fashion, Nanys Klozet y yo) retamos a todas las bloggers y lectoras a usar ciertas tendencias/ temas- y nos encantaría que nos acompañaran. Cada 15 días (específicamente los lunes) publicaremos el reto, de manera que tengan dos semanas para planificar y usar su outfit. Luego el domingo siguiente nosotras compartiremos como lo usamos nosotras y pondremos un espacio para que ustedes dejen el link de sus artículos/fotos.

Esta vez te retamos a Crear tu propio ARM CANDY, este sera un reto para mi también porque siempre acostumbro a solo usar mi reloj 
(3/12/2012- 3/18/2012)

¿ESTAS LISTA!?






What's "I challenge you to..."? It's bi-weekly special where we (Flor de Maria Fashion,  Nanys Klozet & I) challenge our readers and bloggers around the globe to wear specific trends or themes- and we would love if you could join us. Every other Monday, we'll publish the the challenge, so you have two weeks to plan your outfit and wear it. Then, that following Sunday: we'll show you how we wore the trend/theme and you'll be able to share your link & outfit with everyone.

This time we challenge you to… Create your ARM CANDY, a challenge for me too I usually only wear my watch 
(3/12/12 – 3/18/12).


ARE YOU READY!!?


¿Qué es " Te reto a...." ?"Te reto a..." es una sección especial en la cual nosotras ( Flor de Maria Fashion, Nanys Klozet y yo) retamos a todas las bloggers y lectoras a usar ciertas tendencias/ temas- y nos encantaría que nos acompañaran. Cada 15 días (específicamente los lunes) publicaremos el reto, de manera que tengan dos semanas para planificar y usar su outfit. Luego el domingo siguiente nosotras compartiremos como lo usamos nosotras y pondremos un espacio para que ustedes dejen el link de sus artículos/fotos.

Esta vez te retamos a Crear tu propio ARM CANDY, este sera un reto para mi también porque siempre acostumbro a solo usar mi reloj 
(3/12/2012- 3/18/2012)

¿ESTAS LISTA!?

7 comments

  1. Love this challenge!! Can't wait!! I love piling on all the bracelets!

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome!!! I have one for you.. I really wanted a Michael Kors watch but I just didn't want to go outside my shopping budget.. its rose gold and I added arm candy to it :)
    Where can I send the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next week there will be a place to add your link for now you can post it on my FB Page :)

      Delete
  3. I want to try this (:

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for this! I've seriously been obsessed with arm candy lately!
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love your blog :))

    come and see mine and maybe u like it and follow?
    xoxo
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy the way your page looks. I think it is awesome. If you dont mind me asking, what template is this site? Thank you.Could you BrainFire please tell me which blog template did you set ? It looks very good I have saved this page because I found it distinctive. I might be quite interested to know more news on this. Thanks a lot! http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/



    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page