Hello everyone, this outfit was not planned, I was actually wearing something totally different but I spilled my drink all over myself nothing new lol anyways the good thing is that I for sure have an outfit for this  weeks challenge to wear Black and White. I will try to have another one up this Sunday :) Hope you like this one.
Hola a todos, este outfit no fue planiado, estaba usando algo completamente diferente pero me eche ensima mi refresco nada nuevo haha bueno ...lo bueno es que ya tengo outfit para el reto de esta semana que es usar blanco y negro. Tratare de tener otro para este Domingo :) Espero que les guste este.
Pink Envelope Cltuch: c /o OneHoneyBoutique  
ARM CANDY: 
(Polkadot Lace c /o SiraMaraUSA ) Spikes: F21 / Watch: Micheal Kors ( leather gold tip c /o PoshLocket )
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban P / White Blazer: vintage find /  Black jeggings: WetSeal / Shoes: c /o Naughty Monkey 

About my Hair:  DIY Im in the process to get the ombre color I want. In person its not as orange as it looks like in pictures but I'm giving my hair a rest from the bleaching … so I have to wait.
Sobre mi Pelo: DIY estoy en el processo de consegir el color que quiero. En persona no esta tan naranja como se ve en fotos pero lo estoy dejando descansar … me tengo que esperar un poco mas.

INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion
Thanks for visiting / Gracias por visitar


 Hello everyone, this outfit was not planned, I was actually wearing something totally different but I spilled my drink all over myself nothing new lol anyways the good thing is that I for sure have an outfit for this  weeks challenge to wear Black and White. I will try to have another one up this Sunday :) Hope you like this one.
Hola a todos, este outfit no fue planiado, estaba usando algo completamente diferente pero me eche ensima mi refresco nada nuevo haha bueno ...lo bueno es que ya tengo outfit para el reto de esta semana que es usar blanco y negro. Tratare de tener otro para este Domingo :) Espero que les guste este.
Pink Envelope Cltuch: c /o OneHoneyBoutique  
ARM CANDY: 
(Polkadot Lace c /o SiraMaraUSA ) Spikes: F21 / Watch: Micheal Kors ( leather gold tip c /o PoshLocket )
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban P / White Blazer: vintage find /  Black jeggings: WetSeal / Shoes: c /o Naughty Monkey 

About my Hair:  DIY Im in the process to get the ombre color I want. In person its not as orange as it looks like in pictures but I'm giving my hair a rest from the bleaching … so I have to wait.
Sobre mi Pelo: DIY estoy en el processo de consegir el color que quiero. En persona no esta tan naranja como se ve en fotos pero lo estoy dejando descansar … me tengo que esperar un poco mas.

INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion
Thanks for visiting / Gracias por visitar

20 comments

  1. Very cute and well put together outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...I think I know what you're prepping for! :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are super cute!


    -Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning girl you are Ashley! I love that hot pink envelope clutch. Just lovely.

    http://www.myclosetmyrules.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit and the clutch.
    How can I participate in the challenge?


    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black on black with the pop of pink.

    *Lynnette
    http://www.stylemaeve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your shoes!.
    very stylish look ..
    white and black - the right choice
    хохо

    ReplyDelete
  8. clutch and jewelery are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encanta tu estilo!

    tus fotos estan llenas de vida & eso me encanta!

    oviamente ya te sigo en bloglovin!

    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to join the challenge! I love your hair and the shoes!! :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. que zapatos mas originales! estas guapisima!,besotes!! y buen jueves reina , Karola de ESTILO MODA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this photo is gorgeous of both you and the outfit! Really loving that pink clutch and the cheetah print shoes.
    I am in love with your blog, girl, it is amazing!! Very cool header too, btw :)

    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com
    Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love those shoessssss! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your clutch so much! My favorite color is pink and that clutch is just amazing! you have a lovely blog and style

    Follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mija! you look very sophisticated! Love the look, so perfectly put together yet has fun accents!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pop of color

    skylersmom11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. te inclui en mi post sobre blazer espero no haya inconveniente!

    me encanta tu estilo besos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. y just posted mine up....I invite you to check it out
    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-n-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. que linda!! me encanta esa cartera! tngo tiempo queriendo ahcer un look asi! t lo voy a copiar

    http://www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Los zapatos y el blazer son MARAVILLOSOS ! <3 . xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page