Hello Everyone, as I told you on my last post I was planning to change my hair color but I didn't want to pay the $200 for it so yesterday I decided to try it myself … my results are a bit too orange toned but I'll tone it down later … my hair needs a trim and some rest after the bleaching I did on the bottom. 
Hola a tod@s, como les conte en mi last post queria cambiar mi color de pelo pero no queria gastar los $200 que me querian cobrar so ayer porfin me decidi en hacerlo yo misma… mis resultados están un poco naranja pero después lo areglo … mi pelo necesita un corte y descanso después del bleach.

Top & Spike bracelete: F21 / Wedges: Guess / Sunglasses & Jeans: Kardashian Kollection c /o Sears 
Watch : Micheal Kors / Polkadot Lace Bracelete c /o SiraMaraUSA /  Bag: c /o MyBag Handbag Outlet 




INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion

Thanks for Visiting / Gracias por visitar

  Hello Everyone, as I told you on my last post I was planning to change my hair color but I didn't want to pay the $200 for it so yesterday I decided to try it myself … my results are a bit too orange toned but I'll tone it down later … my hair needs a trim and some rest after the bleaching I did on the bottom. 
Hola a tod@s, como les conte en mi last post queria cambiar mi color de pelo pero no queria gastar los $200 que me querian cobrar so ayer porfin me decidi en hacerlo yo misma… mis resultados están un poco naranja pero después lo areglo … mi pelo necesita un corte y descanso después del bleach.

Top & Spike bracelete: F21 / Wedges: Guess / Sunglasses & Jeans: Kardashian Kollection c /o Sears 
Watch : Micheal Kors / Polkadot Lace Bracelete c /o SiraMaraUSA /  Bag: c /o MyBag Handbag Outlet 




INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion

Thanks for Visiting / Gracias por visitar

15 comments

  1. The bag is so cute! I think your hair looks beautiful!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our obsession ith this blouse is out of control in such a beautiful way lol. I adore your bag. Lovely post xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so chic! I love it chica. Argh I went to F21 yesterday in search of cute things no luck, I am so jealous! You found a spiked bracelet, I been looking for it forever :(

    Check out my blog it would make my day!

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new ombre hair!

    http://arianascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! And your hair looks gorgeous.
    -xo

    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way your style is evolving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!

    www.lovelyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful outfit, love the yellow blouse. Your hair doesn´t look too orange, you did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ash I love your hair!! Love the color of this blouse!! :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super bag !!


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started following your blog & i love it.
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back?!
    please & thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Your color combos always inspire ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning color combination! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page