Everytime I wear this outfit we never have time to shoot the pics until today! We almost didn't take them again lol it was 7 pm... anyways today I was all ready for going lighter on my hair for a great price and once the lady saw me she said it would actually be over $200 !!!! as you can see I didn't do anything to it. I also met some people ( Designer, Photographer, & model)  out taking pictures today and was invited to a launch party for a new designer here in Dallas next month :) 
Siempre que me pongo este outfit nunca alcansamos el tiempo para tomar las fotos! Y hoy casi nos pasa lo mismo eran las 7 pm... bueno hoy ya lista para pintarme mi pelo mas claro por un precio increíble y resulta que cuando me ve la señora me dice que seria mas de $200!!!! como pueden ver mejor no me hice NADA. También hoy conocí a unas personas (Diseñadora, fotógrafo, y modelo)  mientras tomábamos fotos y fui invitada a un evento de lanzamiento de una linia de ropa aquí en Dallas el mes que entra :) 
Top and Jeans: H&M / Wedges: Guess / Bag: Buffalo Exchange 
Ring: Banana Republic / Watch: Michael Kors 




INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion

Thanks for visiting / Gracias por visitar


Everytime I wear this outfit we never have time to shoot the pics until today! We almost didn't take them again lol it was 7 pm... anyways today I was all ready for going lighter on my hair for a great price and once the lady saw me she said it would actually be over $200 !!!! as you can see I didn't do anything to it. I also met some people ( Designer, Photographer, & model)  out taking pictures today and was invited to a launch party for a new designer here in Dallas next month :) 
Siempre que me pongo este outfit nunca alcansamos el tiempo para tomar las fotos! Y hoy casi nos pasa lo mismo eran las 7 pm... bueno hoy ya lista para pintarme mi pelo mas claro por un precio increíble y resulta que cuando me ve la señora me dice que seria mas de $200!!!! como pueden ver mejor no me hice NADA. También hoy conocí a unas personas (Diseñadora, fotógrafo, y modelo)  mientras tomábamos fotos y fui invitada a un evento de lanzamiento de una linia de ropa aquí en Dallas el mes que entra :) 
Top and Jeans: H&M / Wedges: Guess / Bag: Buffalo Exchange 
Ring: Banana Republic / Watch: Michael Kors 




INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion

Thanks for visiting / Gracias por visitar

18 comments

  1. hey girls i really loves so much ur style,..tats inspiring me anymore::)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! I love those nude wedges, they are so versatile. You look beautiful, as always.

    www.myclosetmyrules.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love those pants! The color is p-e-r-f-e-c-t♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint in so "IN" right now and I'm loving it. It is perfect for Spring. Great look! ;)

    Marissa
    www.thesimpleswan.blogspot.com
    A Fashion, Beauty, and Maternity blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!!! Love specially shirt!!!

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com.es/
    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ur style this is in my top 3 favorite i love ur nails too!! and the way u did ur hair!
    so funny how the other blogger and u had the same hair! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, de casualidad los pantalones son high-waisted? Me encantan!

      Delete
    2. Yes highwaisted only $24 at h&m :)

      Delete
    3. Definitivamente me lanzo a H&M por ellos, los compraste hace poco?

      Delete
  7. So cute! I adore the snakeskin with mint jeans and I almost bought the same blouse! :) Love your hair as well :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOT!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new Steve Madden platform pumps on my blog yesterday, go check them out!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. genial el pantalon , adore las fotos ;)besotes y buen viernes reina! besos Karola de ESTILO MODA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look! The first pic is beautiful!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing. Amazing combination


    www.beautyofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit. I want those pants and the shoes! lol

    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page