Hello everyone,  I'll jump right to it … I was sent 3 pairs of shoes to  join 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Here is my first outfit
the best part is that they are super affordable :) 
Also, announcing the winner of my orange bag (scroll down to see the winner)  
Hola a tod@s, les cuento…. primero me mandaron 3 pares de zapatos para 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Aqui esta mi primer outfit 
lo mejor es que los precios son increíbles :)
Tambien, annunciando la ganadora de mi bolso naranja (al final de este post) 
 Top: H&M / Shorts: Target / Ring: Banana Republic / Watch: Michael Kors 
Sandals : c/o Kmart / Bag: c/o MYBAG

 If you like my NEW ORANGE BAG The Hillary Tote which come in 
Orange, Red, Pink, Blue, & Turquoise Price: 59.50
 they are not online yet but you can pre-order here --->
 alewright@dadirect.net or call (214) 634-4900
Si te gusto mi nuevo bolso naranja les dejo los datos para conseguiría arribita 

Want a chance to win this NEW ORANGE BAG?? 
If you live in Dallas come with me to MY BAG Handbag Outlet 
  Quieres ganarte esta nueva bolsa naranja???
Si vives en Dallas ven conmigo a MY BAG Handbag Outlet
**SAVE THE DATE** Friday, April 27th MYBAG and Stella & Dot team up for an extra special happy hour. Join us from 5:00-7:00 pm for exclusive discounts on Spring handbag line as well as jewlery and this orange bag giveaway! There will be wine and snacks! 
AND THE WINNER IS... / Y LA GANADORA ES…
lmarte1988@yahoo.com
@LynnetteJoselly on Twitter
Hello everyone,  I'll jump right to it … I was sent 3 pairs of shoes to  join 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Here is my first outfit
the best part is that they are super affordable :) 
Also, announcing the winner of my orange bag (scroll down to see the winner)  
Hola a tod@s, les cuento…. primero me mandaron 3 pares de zapatos para 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Aqui esta mi primer outfit 
lo mejor es que los precios son increíbles :)
Tambien, annunciando la ganadora de mi bolso naranja (al final de este post) 
 Top: H&M / Shorts: Target / Ring: Banana Republic / Watch: Michael Kors 
Sandals : c/o Kmart / Bag: c/o MYBAG

 If you like my NEW ORANGE BAG The Hillary Tote which come in 
Orange, Red, Pink, Blue, & Turquoise Price: 59.50
 they are not online yet but you can pre-order here --->
 alewright@dadirect.net or call (214) 634-4900
Si te gusto mi nuevo bolso naranja les dejo los datos para conseguiría arribita 

Want a chance to win this NEW ORANGE BAG?? 
If you live in Dallas come with me to MY BAG Handbag Outlet 
  Quieres ganarte esta nueva bolsa naranja???
Si vives en Dallas ven conmigo a MY BAG Handbag Outlet
**SAVE THE DATE** Friday, April 27th MYBAG and Stella & Dot team up for an extra special happy hour. Join us from 5:00-7:00 pm for exclusive discounts on Spring handbag line as well as jewlery and this orange bag giveaway! There will be wine and snacks! 
AND THE WINNER IS... / Y LA GANADORA ES…
lmarte1988@yahoo.com
@LynnetteJoselly on Twitter

16 comments

  1. omg i love your hair!!
    i love the sandals and the orange bag together!! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Your hair looks sooo nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag, I am going to preorder ASAP!!

    Check out my blog it would make my day!

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wen will the naughty monkey giveaway winner be announced??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was contacted ill add it to the NM post

      Delete
  5. cute
    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the orange bag!

    Marissa
    www.thesimpleswan.blogspot.com
    A Fashion, Beauty, and Maternity blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. you hair looks very cute like that! & that bag is gorgeous!


    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ashley, Thanks for sharing! I live in Canada. I wonder if they ship to Canada. Always wanted my hands on these Birkin inspired bags.

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the bag, and ur toes are soooo cute!!!!! <3

    P.S: I posted pics of new pumps on my blog today, go check them out!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute style. I like you`re blog. ;-)

    labellestyleandmakeupbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ashley, you are looking so gorgeous in your floral printed mini skirt, white shirt, glittering sandals, messy hairstyle and that cute orange bag.
    Coach Sale

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page