Hello eveyone, I had the best weekend ever! I loved all my outfits too but I only attempted to take pictures this day during the cloudy morning … then when the sun came out I didn't want to bother my friends who came to visit me in Dallas to take my pictures since my photographer was working.
The weekend was shopping , traveling to Houston then back to Dallas... 2 concerts, more shopping and eating, eating, eating lol I finally found high waisted shorts I love … Daniel cut them up for me :)
Hola a Tod@s, tuve un fin de semana increible! Me encantaron todos mis outfits tambien pero este fue el único día que intente tomar fotos en una manana nublada… después que si salió el sol no quise molestar a mis amigas que vinieron a visitarme a Dallas en tomarme fotos ya que mi fotógrafo se fue a trabajar. El Fin fue de compras, viajar a Houston y de regreso a Dallas.. 2 conciertos, mas compras y comer, comer, comer haha porfin encontré shorts que me encantaron.. Daniel los corto un poco :) 
Pink Blazer: Buffalo Exchange / Top & Shorts: H&M / Bag: Vintage / Shoes: Guess / 

BTW I extended my orange bag giveaway until tomorrow and announcing the winner on my next post
Decidi extender mi giveawya hasta mañana y anunciare la ganadora en mi proximo post 
 :) ENTER HERE


INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion

 Hello eveyone, I had the best weekend ever! I loved all my outfits too but I only attempted to take pictures this day during the cloudy morning … then when the sun came out I didn't want to bother my friends who came to visit me in Dallas to take my pictures since my photographer was working.
The weekend was shopping , traveling to Houston then back to Dallas... 2 concerts, more shopping and eating, eating, eating lol I finally found high waisted shorts I love … Daniel cut them up for me :)
Hola a Tod@s, tuve un fin de semana increible! Me encantaron todos mis outfits tambien pero este fue el único día que intente tomar fotos en una manana nublada… después que si salió el sol no quise molestar a mis amigas que vinieron a visitarme a Dallas en tomarme fotos ya que mi fotógrafo se fue a trabajar. El Fin fue de compras, viajar a Houston y de regreso a Dallas.. 2 conciertos, mas compras y comer, comer, comer haha porfin encontré shorts que me encantaron.. Daniel los corto un poco :) 
Pink Blazer: Buffalo Exchange / Top & Shorts: H&M / Bag: Vintage / Shoes: Guess / 

BTW I extended my orange bag giveaway until tomorrow and announcing the winner on my next post
Decidi extender mi giveawya hasta mañana y anunciare la ganadora en mi proximo post 
 :) ENTER HERE


INSTAGRAM: AshesIntoFashion

9 comments

  1. Argh your so lucky you can wear shorts right now! As always Chicago has bipolar weather :/


    Check out my blog it would make my day!

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely as always

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh nos ha encantado tu outfit, los colores son preciosos!!!


    for DIY's and more:
    www.diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look :) And you're very nice girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog with so many inspiring posts! Thanks for sharing, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shorts time!!

    fashionisthelimit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink blazer!! And the shorts look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page