Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cheryl Cole Inspired Outfits

As most of you know Cheryl is one of my biggest Fashion Inspiration. Sometimes without trying my style some how reminds me of her.  Today is Cheryls 29th birthday, I was planing to recreate another outfit like I did for her birthday last year, but this year I decided to create this section dedicated for all my Cheryl Cole Inspired outfits. More will be added once I do them... I know she will eventually see them one day :) {Happy Birthday Cheryl} <3









7 comments:

  1. Mi favorito es el del pantalón azul rey con la blusa rosa, me encanta los contrastes de colores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eso es todo my Ash!!! Great Job!! Con cada uno you look fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! Love this post so so much!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful post honey
    congratulations =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog ashley :) :)

    danysfashlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha really awesome! They all look almost the same. Nice blog dear! If you want, we can follow each other. Let me know.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete