Hello, yesterday was a much better day for me except we didn't have time for individual Outfit Pictuers only these. We attended a Dallas Blogger Event to meet fellow Dallas Fashion and Beauty Bloggers. I gathered up with some friends, met some familiar faces (Twitter Friends) and new people. Our menu above was good and since I don't drink I had Dr.Pepper lol
Hola, ayer fue un día mucho mejor para mi excepto que no tuvimos tiempo para tomas fotos del outfit excepto estas. Atendimos a un evento de bloggeras de Dallas para conocernos. Nos juntamos varias amigas, conocí a caras conocidas (de Twitter) y nuevas personas. Nuestro menú foto arriba estuvo rico y como no tomo me tome una Dr. Pepper haha 


About My Outfit: Well good thing I didn't wear my other option anyways pulled out this white boyfriend blazer for my Lala Vasquez outfit from my closet and couldn't resist to wear the shorts that match for the event … added pops of color with matching lipstick and nails and my Neon pumps. Hope you like. Xo 
Sobre mi Outfit: Lo bueno es que no use mi otra opcion  bueno volví a sacar este blazer para mi Lala Vasquez outfit de mi closet y no me pude resistir en usar los shorts de conjunto para el evento… agrege mis toques de color con los labios y uñas del mismo color y mis pumps color neon. espero les guste.Xo







I couldn't help it I had to borrow the pink balloons for some pictures. lol
No lo pude evitar tuve que tomar prestados los globos rosas para unas fotitos ahaha
White Blazer , Gray T-Shirt and Shorts: Target (OLD) / Neon Pumps: GoJane.com
Michael Kors Watch /  Bracelet ℅ SiraMaraUSA 
Thanks for Visiting Gracias por Visitar
Hello, yesterday was a much better day for me except we didn't have time for individual Outfit Pictuers only these. We attended a Dallas Blogger Event to meet fellow Dallas Fashion and Beauty Bloggers. I gathered up with some friends, met some familiar faces (Twitter Friends) and new people. Our menu above was good and since I don't drink I had Dr.Pepper lol
Hola, ayer fue un día mucho mejor para mi excepto que no tuvimos tiempo para tomas fotos del outfit excepto estas. Atendimos a un evento de bloggeras de Dallas para conocernos. Nos juntamos varias amigas, conocí a caras conocidas (de Twitter) y nuevas personas. Nuestro menú foto arriba estuvo rico y como no tomo me tome una Dr. Pepper haha 


About My Outfit: Well good thing I didn't wear my other option anyways pulled out this white boyfriend blazer for my Lala Vasquez outfit from my closet and couldn't resist to wear the shorts that match for the event … added pops of color with matching lipstick and nails and my Neon pumps. Hope you like. Xo 
Sobre mi Outfit: Lo bueno es que no use mi otra opcion  bueno volví a sacar este blazer para mi Lala Vasquez outfit de mi closet y no me pude resistir en usar los shorts de conjunto para el evento… agrege mis toques de color con los labios y uñas del mismo color y mis pumps color neon. espero les guste.Xo







I couldn't help it I had to borrow the pink balloons for some pictures. lol
No lo pude evitar tuve que tomar prestados los globos rosas para unas fotitos ahaha
White Blazer , Gray T-Shirt and Shorts: Target (OLD) / Neon Pumps: GoJane.com
Michael Kors Watch /  Bracelet ℅ SiraMaraUSA 
Thanks for Visiting Gracias por Visitar

18 comments

  1. I wish we had blogger events in Columbus...it looks awesome!
    and your outfit is great! love it :)

    x Elisabeth
    elisabethdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, with the pop on neon! I would have taken pics with the balloons too!! lol :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look gorgeous, stunning outfits! I am in love with your neon heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes! i love!
    <3
    http://boomboomglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!
    And these neon pumps are next on my list!

    xo
    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
  6. te luciste con esos zapatos
    defenitivamente el toque perfecto
    para tu look! me encanta tu estilo
    sigue dando tips de moda por menos!
    saludos amiga, te mando besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how lovely ashes

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of neon!

    apersianversionoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I got to meet you. I love your photo with the balloons! Hope to see you soon.

    Katie
    www.modern-eve.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your lip color and neon shoes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just so gorgeous. I love your style and I always look forward to your posts. =)

    Marissa
    The Simple Swan
    A Fashion, Beauty, and Maternity Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your neon pumps! Thanks for introducing the Hillary totes. I just got my order and love it!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look fabulous! love the neon shoes!

    xoxo
    Ilse

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the white on white with the pop of yellow on the shoes so cute ;)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looked fabulous!!!! The neon shoes were the perfect added touch. Please add Pammie D and I too the list next year. We would love to attend a bloggers event.
    Muah
    Nickey
    http://2fashionaddictz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have visited this blog a few times now and i have to tell you that i find it quite exeptional actually. keep it up! ive begun to visit Diabazole this cool site a couple of times now and i have to tell you that i find it quite nice actually. itll be nice to read more in the future!http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page