I wore this outfit on Tuesday night to go watch a special screening of "What to expect when you're expecting" for FREE!!! The movie is officially out Tonight.. would I recommend it??? 
YES YES YES!!! I loved it! it reminded me of Bridesmaids so funny LOL I was so excited because Cheryl Cole was in it ...not as much as I though and would have liked but she was part of it, I was surprised to see Genesis Rodriguez in it for a bit too plus Jennifer Lopez , Cameron Diaz and everyone else where great !!! Must Watch! Hope you like my Denim on Denim outfit. Have a Great Weekend. Xo 

Esto lo use en Martes en la noche a ver " What to expect when you're expecting" gratis!!! La pelicula sale oficialment hoy en la noche… Se las recomiendo!!! Me encanto.. me recordo un poco a Bridesmaid por lo chistoso haha yo bien emocionada porque Cheryl Cole sale en la pelicula… no tanto como pense y queria pero salio … me sorprendi en ver a Genesis Rodriguez quien tambien salio en ratitos… mas aparte Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz y todos los demas estuvieron genial!!! Vallan a verla! bueno espero que les guste mi Denim on Denim.  Les deseo un Feliz Fin de Semana. Xo
Jean Jacket: Old Navy / Floral Top: Banana Republic / Shorts: Forever 21/ 
Nude Wedges: Guess / Yellow Bag:℅ MYBAG
 Bag available in Yellow, Orange, Red and Black --->MYBAG






NEXT CELEBRITY INSPIRED LOOKS
Lala Vasquez & Khloe Kardashian :) 



 I wore this outfit on Tuesday night to go watch a special screening of "What to expect when you're expecting" for FREE!!! The movie is officially out Tonight.. would I recommend it??? 
YES YES YES!!! I loved it! it reminded me of Bridesmaids so funny LOL I was so excited because Cheryl Cole was in it ...not as much as I though and would have liked but she was part of it, I was surprised to see Genesis Rodriguez in it for a bit too plus Jennifer Lopez , Cameron Diaz and everyone else where great !!! Must Watch! Hope you like my Denim on Denim outfit. Have a Great Weekend. Xo 

Esto lo use en Martes en la noche a ver " What to expect when you're expecting" gratis!!! La pelicula sale oficialment hoy en la noche… Se las recomiendo!!! Me encanto.. me recordo un poco a Bridesmaid por lo chistoso haha yo bien emocionada porque Cheryl Cole sale en la pelicula… no tanto como pense y queria pero salio … me sorprendi en ver a Genesis Rodriguez quien tambien salio en ratitos… mas aparte Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz y todos los demas estuvieron genial!!! Vallan a verla! bueno espero que les guste mi Denim on Denim.  Les deseo un Feliz Fin de Semana. Xo
Jean Jacket: Old Navy / Floral Top: Banana Republic / Shorts: Forever 21/ 
Nude Wedges: Guess / Yellow Bag:℅ MYBAG
 Bag available in Yellow, Orange, Red and Black --->MYBAG






NEXT CELEBRITY INSPIRED LOOKS
Lala Vasquez & Khloe Kardashian :) 

8 comments

  1. Love that first shot! I didn't think that movie would be very good from the previews but I might have to go check it out since it's pretty funny.

    *Lynnette
    http://www.stylemaeve.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange bag and ruffle shirt! You look gorgeous and I always love the locations you go to!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, you're such a model!! :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look. cute ruffle top.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page