Hello as I told you on My Orange Bag Post  I was sent 3 pairs of shoes to  join 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Here is my 2nd outfit .
I got the same sandals in metallic, orange and these Leopard ones...I needed FLATS hope you like :)
Hola como les conte en My Orange Bag Post me mandaron 3 pares de zapatos para 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Aqui esta mi 2nd outfit .
Agare las mismas sandalias en Metallic, Naranja y estos de leopardo… necesitaba FLATS espero que les guste :)


Top & Jeans: Forever21 / Polkadot Lace c /o SiraMaraUSA   / Watch: Michael Kors 
Sandals : c/o Kmart / Bag: c/o MYBAG
If you like my NEW BAG The Hillary Tote which come in 
Orange, Red, Pink, Blue,Turquoise and now BLACK Price: 59.50
 they are not online yet but you can pre-order here --->
 alewright@dadirect.net or call (214) 634-4900
Si te gusto mi nuevo bolso naranja les dejo los datos para conseguiría arribita 






Hello as I told you on My Orange Bag Post  I was sent 3 pairs of shoes to  join 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Here is my 2nd outfit .
I got the same sandals in metallic, orange and these Leopard ones...I needed FLATS hope you like :)
Hola como les conte en My Orange Bag Post me mandaron 3 pares de zapatos para 
Your Shoe, Your Way by Kmart Fashion! Aqui esta mi 2nd outfit .
Agare las mismas sandalias en Metallic, Naranja y estos de leopardo… necesitaba FLATS espero que les guste :)


Top & Jeans: Forever21 / Polkadot Lace c /o SiraMaraUSA   / Watch: Michael Kors 
Sandals : c/o Kmart / Bag: c/o MYBAG
If you like my NEW BAG The Hillary Tote which come in 
Orange, Red, Pink, Blue,Turquoise and now BLACK Price: 59.50
 they are not online yet but you can pre-order here --->
 alewright@dadirect.net or call (214) 634-4900
Si te gusto mi nuevo bolso naranja les dejo los datos para conseguiría arribita 




12 comments

  1. Cute little feet!!! You look fab!! As always aunke el pelo arriba "no me guta" as much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...those jeans are to DIE for! You look very pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!!
    I just found it!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty outfit. love the neon pink jeans

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. ESTE OUTFIT ME ENCANTO!!! TUS SANDALIAS EN ESPECIAL ESTAN GENIALES! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but very cute. I love the color of those pants.

    http://www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink pants Ashley this is a great casual but chic look :)
    xxxx

    Dember
    demberlache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. bag and shirt are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pink colour. follow me and i'll follow you back xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page