Saturday, May 12, 2012

Leopard Sequin Pants


Hello Everyone, its Challenge Day tomorrow :) I decided to wear my New Kardashian Kollection Leopard Sequin Pants for this challenge, which I only bought because I found them on CLEARANCE for $3.99. I have 2 other pairs of Harem Pants so I was not afraid to try them out.. lol well anyways I wore this last night for Dinner and the movies.. we tried watching The Avengers last week but it was SOLD OUT! then my hubby was out of town so we had to wait … let me just say it was worth the wait … you should go watch it and cant wait to see your challenge outfits :) 
Hola a Tod@s, es DIA DEL RETO mañana :) decidi usar mis nuevos pantalones de la Kardashian Kollection para el reto que compre solo porque los encontre en OFERTA por $3.99. Tengo 2 pares de pantalones del estilo Harem asi que no me dio miedo en intentarlos.. bueno use este outfit ayer para ir a Cenar y las Movies .. a ver The Avengers ya que la semana pasada que intentamos verla estaba SOLD OUT! después mi marido estuvo fuera del país so nos tuvimos que esperar… deja les cuento que la espera valió la pena .. se las recomiendo y ya quiero ver sus outfits para el reto :) 
Blazer: Forever 21/ Top: Jcpenny / Pants: Sears Kardashian Kollection / Shoes: Shiekh  
Bag: c /o MYBAG  / leather gold tip c /o PoshLocket  




14 comments:

  1. in LOVE with that outfit!
    Looks great!

    http://elisabethdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO way!!! When did you buy them?? I am SO going to Sears now! Thanks chica<3



    Check out my blog it would make my day!

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love your heels!!
    Cute outfit (:

    Checkout My blog and Jewelry Store! <3
    http://lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com/
    Shop Lovely Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I also wanted those sequined pants but they were all sold out!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    http://www.lynnettejoselly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo no la eh visto :( ya la quiero ver! me encantaron los pantalones sobre todo el precio (:

    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic!!! Like a petite Khloe K. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!
    Están lindos los pantalones, no puedo creer lo que te costaron qué bien! =-O

    xx
    Andrea Desde el Trópico
    http://desdeeltropico.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your styling is flawless my love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL @ the comment about the petite Khloe K. I thought the same thing. And wow, what an amazing deal on the pants, better than the thrift store! The way you styled them is great, I would be stumped on what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete