I loved my outfit today… well in the morning I was wearing leopard flats and no hat but after going to Target with my mom, I bought this hat to complete my outfit …. then later in the day I switched into my leopard booties to go out for dinner and the movies. Hope you like :) 
Ame mi outrait de hoy… bueno en la mañana estaba usando mis sandalias de leopardo y sin hat pero después de ir a Target con mi mama, me compre esta hat para completar mi look… después me cambie a mis botitas de leopardo para ir a cenar y al cine. Espero que les guste :)

Top: Cotton On / Jeans: Kardashian Kollection Sears / Polkadot Lace c /o SiraMaraUSA 
   Hat: Target / Booties : Bakers / Bag: c /o MYBAG Watch: Michael Kors 


 Thanks for Visiting / Gracias por Visitar




 I loved my outfit today… well in the morning I was wearing leopard flats and no hat but after going to Target with my mom, I bought this hat to complete my outfit …. then later in the day I switched into my leopard booties to go out for dinner and the movies. Hope you like :) 
Ame mi outrait de hoy… bueno en la mañana estaba usando mis sandalias de leopardo y sin hat pero después de ir a Target con mi mama, me compre esta hat para completar mi look… después me cambie a mis botitas de leopardo para ir a cenar y al cine. Espero que les guste :)

Top: Cotton On / Jeans: Kardashian Kollection Sears / Polkadot Lace c /o SiraMaraUSA 
   Hat: Target / Booties : Bakers / Bag: c /o MYBAG Watch: Michael Kors 


 Thanks for Visiting / Gracias por Visitar


13 comments

  1. Hola Guapa !!adore los botines !!!
    Besos enormessss , que tengas un buen fin de semana!!!!
    Muackkk ,Karola de ESTILO MODA

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style!!!
    great look ;)


    what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! The hat is amazing and your leopard booties were a great switch for dinner and a movie!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!
    Great to see how you combine leopard with purples and whites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great leopard touch honey, i really love it!
    nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so much like Cheryl Cole! Love the leopard booties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like a super cute/chic hipster! Love it doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, Love the outfit!!!!
    great combination of texture with bright colors! Great for an evening night to have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page