Hello, I'm in love with my new Tribal Bag I feel in love once I saw it, immediately I though about wearing it in so many ways but the first thing that came to mind was my mint jeans so the colors would POP. hope you like :)
Hola, me encanta mi nueva bolsa me encanto en cuanto la vi, inmediatamente se me vinieron ideas en como usarla pero lo primero en mente fueron mis pantalones color menta así para que lo colores hicieran POP. espero que les guste :) 

Top, Jeans, Mint and Coral Bracelet : H&M / Pumps: Charlotte Russe / Ring: Ebay
Spikes and Bangle : Forever 21 / Michael Kors Watch / Tribal Bag: MYBAG





INSTAGRAM: AshesintoFashion


Hello, I'm in love with my new Tribal Bag I feel in love once I saw it, immediately I though about wearing it in so many ways but the first thing that came to mind was my mint jeans so the colors would POP. hope you like :)
Hola, me encanta mi nueva bolsa me encanto en cuanto la vi, inmediatamente se me vinieron ideas en como usarla pero lo primero en mente fueron mis pantalones color menta así para que lo colores hicieran POP. espero que les guste :) 

Top, Jeans, Mint and Coral Bracelet : H&M / Pumps: Charlotte Russe / Ring: Ebay
Spikes and Bangle : Forever 21 / Michael Kors Watch / Tribal Bag: MYBAG





INSTAGRAM: AshesintoFashion


17 comments

  1. The bag is so cute!!! Your hair looks beautiful. Xo.

    www.myclosetmyrules.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. el bolso es ideal!! guapisima reina!besotes!!! Karola de EATILO MODA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there gorgeous! Your hair and make up are on total diva status, amazing! Love the mint pants xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow, you look fantastic, i love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You look beautiful! Great choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking stunning as always! Love the hint of tribal in your bag! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mint on mint, your hair looks great!! :)

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great in this mint pants

    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, I love the shape of your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always. Great outfit, the bag pulls everything together.-love-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Los estampados tribales estan muy d moda! Me gusta la cartera.

    Visiten mi blog!
    http://morefashionfun.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice look! love your pants!

    xoxo;) Lili
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter my giveaway on Bay's Style Diary!!!

    http://www.baysstylediary.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-guilty-star-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page