Hello, today I was not really panning to take pictures but I was posing for Vanessa (sister of my hubbies best friend) tagged along for her first "photo-shoot"maybe next time she will let me dress her up with my little sister too for a post here anyways well she's joining this weeks challenge :)  My outfit might look familiar same hair style and top from my Mint Jeans post … I have just been so lazy to fix my hair lately, its been up for 5 days now main reason is because I started running.
Hola, hoy la verdad no me iba a tomar fotos yo pero estaba posando para Vanessa (hermana del mejor amigo de mi hubby) que vino con nosotros para su primer "sesión de fotos" para la próxima a ver si me deja vestirla a ella y a mi hermanita para un post aquí :) bueno ella va a participar en el reto de esta semana :) Mi outfit se les ha de ver conocido pues tengo el mismo estilo de peinado y blusa de mi Mint Jeans post… últimamente no me han dado ganas de peinarmelo ..llevo 5 días así la rason esque empece a correr. 




 Top: H&M / Neon Coral Jeans: ASOS / Pointy Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Sunglasses Kardashian Kollection ℅ Sears


  ARM CANDY: Spike:Forever 21, Coral:H&M, Chain ℅ SiraMaraUSA Michael Kors Watch
INSTAGRAM: AshesintoFashion 




Hello, today I was not really panning to take pictures but I was posing for Vanessa (sister of my hubbies best friend) tagged along for her first "photo-shoot"maybe next time she will let me dress her up with my little sister too for a post here anyways well she's joining this weeks challenge :)  My outfit might look familiar same hair style and top from my Mint Jeans post … I have just been so lazy to fix my hair lately, its been up for 5 days now main reason is because I started running.
Hola, hoy la verdad no me iba a tomar fotos yo pero estaba posando para Vanessa (hermana del mejor amigo de mi hubby) que vino con nosotros para su primer "sesión de fotos" para la próxima a ver si me deja vestirla a ella y a mi hermanita para un post aquí :) bueno ella va a participar en el reto de esta semana :) Mi outfit se les ha de ver conocido pues tengo el mismo estilo de peinado y blusa de mi Mint Jeans post… últimamente no me han dado ganas de peinarmelo ..llevo 5 días así la rason esque empece a correr. 




 Top: H&M / Neon Coral Jeans: ASOS / Pointy Pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Sunglasses Kardashian Kollection ℅ Sears


  ARM CANDY: Spike:Forever 21, Coral:H&M, Chain ℅ SiraMaraUSA Michael Kors Watch
INSTAGRAM: AshesintoFashion 



12 comments

  1. LOVE your entire outfit! You look gorgeous like always.

    xo
    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, you are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I LOVE the KK sunglasses! =)

    Marissa
    The Simple Swan
    A Fashion, Beauty, and Maternity Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. que guapa y de que era el reto de esta semana? lo olvide luego lo checo besos! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in LOVE with the color of those jeans!!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! :)
    http://laurence-hines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sooooooo want a pair of color jeans now, stunning on you!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have very nice pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOoking sooo prettyy! Love your style!!

    xoxo

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page