Hello, I while back while I was out taking pictures we were invited to a fashion event of an upcoming designer here in Dallas M.V.C by Misty Chanel Vintage Clothing with a modern twist.
 I was going to wear a black blazer since the Neon Floral Leggings (In person they look like Jeggings) but I loved how my outfit turned out adding the Neon Blazer. Everyone at the event complemented me all night. :) Hope you liked it as much as I did. Xo 
 Hola, hace tiempo les conte que mientras tomábamos fotos un día nos invitaron a un evento de una diseñadora de ropa que iba a lancar su propia marca aquí en Dallas, M.V.C by Misty Chanel una linia de ropa vintage con su toque personal. Hiba a usar una blazer negra como mis leggings (cuales en persona paresen pantalón jogging) pero me encanto el resultado agregando mas neón . Casi todos me decían que les gustaba :).. bueno espero que les gusto igual que a mi. Xo 
Neon (Fashion Star) Blazer & Neon Floral Leggings: H&M / Pumps: Local Boutique / Bag:℅ MYBAG


LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK ---> M.V.C by Misty Chanel




Designer Misty Wells and photographer Diabe Sale  :) 
Thanks for reading and visiting. Xo 
Gracias por leer y visitar. Xo 

 Hello, I while back while I was out taking pictures we were invited to a fashion event of an upcoming designer here in Dallas M.V.C by Misty Chanel Vintage Clothing with a modern twist.
 I was going to wear a black blazer since the Neon Floral Leggings (In person they look like Jeggings) but I loved how my outfit turned out adding the Neon Blazer. Everyone at the event complemented me all night. :) Hope you liked it as much as I did. Xo 
 Hola, hace tiempo les conte que mientras tomábamos fotos un día nos invitaron a un evento de una diseñadora de ropa que iba a lancar su propia marca aquí en Dallas, M.V.C by Misty Chanel una linia de ropa vintage con su toque personal. Hiba a usar una blazer negra como mis leggings (cuales en persona paresen pantalón jogging) pero me encanto el resultado agregando mas neón . Casi todos me decían que les gustaba :).. bueno espero que les gusto igual que a mi. Xo 
Neon (Fashion Star) Blazer & Neon Floral Leggings: H&M / Pumps: Local Boutique / Bag:℅ MYBAG


LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK ---> M.V.C by Misty Chanel




Designer Misty Wells and photographer Diabe Sale  :) 
Thanks for reading and visiting. Xo 
Gracias por leer y visitar. Xo 

22 comments

  1. Neon and flowers......LOVE!! Cute jacket.
    Please check out my new blog and if you like, Follow Me! I'll follow right back. Thank you.

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the floral pants with the neon blazer your style is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit!! Did you buy anything?

    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought me a pair of leggings that looked exactly like that. You just gave me an idea for putting an outfit together.

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neon looks Amazingg. Me encanto!(:

    www.glamouranyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole look is so fuckin HOT!!! Love the shoes!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those leggings too! I love the way you styled them!

    www.myclosetmyrules.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit! I have similar leggings too , they look great with the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like those floral pants a lot. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pants and your neon blazer! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blazer!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow muy stylish Ash! Neon y floral es lo más hot right now! Tan guapa como siempre y mas con esos pumps y la bolsa que me encantan!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantó la combinación de colores!

    xx
    Andrea Desde el Trópico
    http://desdeeltropico.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. superb styling. love the way you have worked this colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry hun.. you have boring taste in heels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm soooo in love with your blazer lil sis!!!! So pretty :-)
    xo

    Flor
    http://flordemariafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you look BEAUTIFUL from head to toe Favorite !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE YOUR LEGGINS AND ALL THE OUTFIT!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page