You might have seen this post already if not here is my favorite blazer at the moment. The day I posted this post I actually didn't write anything for it, plus I have not had time to go out and take new pictures, so I'm using this for this weeks CHALLENGE …. love love love the neon and LACE detail on the back. I'll add a place for you to leave your links below tomorrow :) 
Talvez ya haigan visto este post si no aqui esta mi blazer favorito del momento. El dia que hize post este post no le habia escrito nada mas aparte no eh tenido tiempo de salir a tomarme fotos nuevas, así que lo estoy usando para el RETO de esta semana  …. me encanta el neon con el detalle de LACE taras. No olvides dejar tu lino abajo.. manana pondré un lugar donde puedas ponerlo :)

Blazer: H&M Fashion Star / Top: Jcpenny / Jeggings: Wet Seal / Pumps: local boutique  








You might have seen this post already if not here is my favorite blazer at the moment. The day I posted this post I actually didn't write anything for it, plus I have not had time to go out and take new pictures, so I'm using this for this weeks CHALLENGE …. love love love the neon and LACE detail on the back. I'll add a place for you to leave your links below tomorrow :) 
Talvez ya haigan visto este post si no aqui esta mi blazer favorito del momento. El dia que hize post este post no le habia escrito nada mas aparte no eh tenido tiempo de salir a tomarme fotos nuevas, así que lo estoy usando para el RETO de esta semana  …. me encanta el neon con el detalle de LACE taras. No olvides dejar tu lino abajo.. manana pondré un lugar donde puedas ponerlo :)

Blazer: H&M Fashion Star / Top: Jcpenny / Jeggings: Wet Seal / Pumps: local boutique  








24 comments

  1. Love the blazer, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you walk in those heels?? they are so so high!!! totally cool

    i am jealous :D


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful :))!! I love the blazer and the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look! I love the blazer
    and the shoes - I love this shoe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look and even more gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blazer, sadly we dont have h&m in nebraska =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved that blazer :D

    -Alejandra
    www.fatshiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look!

    www.streetstylecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love this blazer ashley...you look so cute..te pareses las hermanas de kardashians.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the blazer from fashion star! I went to hnm today and didnt see it :(
    anyways you look FAB como siempre!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg!! That blazer!! Love it!! Has that romantic touch

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's the fashion star blazer!!! HOT!!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Freaking *dies* over that blazer! You look gorgeous & your outfit is super chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all your shoes, where do you manage find all those amazing heels?
    http://anafashionista7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blazer!! You look stunning in this outfit dear!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that blazer!
    You look amazing!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I love your lip color. please let me know the brand/name of it. stay fab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola! Sigo tu blog me encanta!
    Permiteme corregirte con mucho cariño , no se dice haigan, se dice hayan :) besos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. me encanta tu blog, y este outfit esta espectacular, aca te dejo el mio por si queres verlo ;) http://d-mora.blogspot.com/2012/06/lace-or-crochet.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page