Hello everyone,  Here I am wearing NEON AGAIN and again and again I'm Obsessed!!! well good news is that I finally took off the neon nail color after a week of wearing it… I'm going to challenge myself to not wear neon on my next 3 posts lol lets see how I do :) Hope you like my outfit. 
 Hola tod@s, Aqui usando NEON otravez, y otravez y otravez estoy OBSESIONADA!!! bueno en buenas noticias al fin me quite el color neon de las uñas despues de una semana de usarlo .. voy a intentar de no usar neon en mis proximos 3 posts haha vamos a ver como me va :) Espero que les guste mi outfit. 

Neon Jeans: ebay (Similar) / Neon Jacket: Zara / Pointy pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren (Similar)







Hello everyone,  Here I am wearing NEON AGAIN and again and again I'm Obsessed!!! well good news is that I finally took off the neon nail color after a week of wearing it… I'm going to challenge myself to not wear neon on my next 3 posts lol lets see how I do :) Hope you like my outfit. 
 Hola tod@s, Aqui usando NEON otravez, y otravez y otravez estoy OBSESIONADA!!! bueno en buenas noticias al fin me quite el color neon de las uñas despues de una semana de usarlo .. voy a intentar de no usar neon en mis proximos 3 posts haha vamos a ver como me va :) Espero que les guste mi outfit. 

Neon Jeans: ebay (Similar) / Neon Jacket: Zara / Pointy pumps: Lauren by Ralph Lauren (Similar)






16 comments

  1. I love your neon outfits! You're honestly my fashion icon!

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG... thank you so much best comment ever! <3

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your very feminine outfit. The neon jacket is like icing on a piece of delicious cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear it well, I say keep rocking your neon fever! :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors!

    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the reflection in the water shows up the true color of the jeans

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink pants!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. u are very interesting! following you! hope you follow me back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with neon lately!! great outfit! loving your blazer :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estoy enamorada de tu pantalón el color esta precioso!!
    Un beso

    http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really an awesome outfit and you are such a pretty girl! The blazer and you pants are gorgeous and they match perfectly! I love the way you combined the colours!! Woow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. outfit is really awesome and you too.you are really peaty girl you pants and nail paint is very nice .overall beautiful .
    Funny T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ese pantalon esta divino.. yo tambien estoy obsesionada con el neon lo uso lo mas que puedo antes de que pase la moda..

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page