As most of you know I'm OBSESSED with Cheryl Cole from the UK. Thanks to always keeping updated with Cheryl, I found out about Frankie Sandford also from the UK a while back and I love love her style too. She has so many great outfits that I can recreate but this one is one of my favorites! I NEED A TAN!!! lol anyways, Hope you like it. Xo 
Como muchos ya han de saber estoy obsesionada con Cheryl Cole de Inglaterra. Gracias a siempre estar al día con Cheryl, descubrí a Frankei Sandford que también es de Inglaterra hace tiempo y amo amo su estilo también. Tiene muchos outfits que podía recrear pero este es uno de mis favoritos! NECESITO BRONCEARME!  hahaha bueno, espero que les guste. Xo 

 Neon Jacket: Zara / Romper: Guess ( Similar Here) / Bag: ℅  MyBag "Hillary" 
Boots: Shoemint "Michelle" (similar here)
 / Micheal Kors Watch / Bracelets ℅ SiraMaraUSA

Sorry for not posting my Khloe Kardashian Inspired look like I mentioned on my last post... I do have the pictures ready and it will for sure be my Next Post. :) Thanks for Visiting. Xo 
Perdon por no poner el outfit inspirado en Khloe Kardashian como les dije en mi post pasado … si tengo las fotos ya así que suguro si sera mi próximo post. :) Gracias por Visitar. Xo 


As most of you know I'm OBSESSED with Cheryl Cole from the UK. Thanks to always keeping updated with Cheryl, I found out about Frankie Sandford also from the UK a while back and I love love her style too. She has so many great outfits that I can recreate but this one is one of my favorites! I NEED A TAN!!! lol anyways, Hope you like it. Xo 
Como muchos ya han de saber estoy obsesionada con Cheryl Cole de Inglaterra. Gracias a siempre estar al día con Cheryl, descubrí a Frankei Sandford que también es de Inglaterra hace tiempo y amo amo su estilo también. Tiene muchos outfits que podía recrear pero este es uno de mis favoritos! NECESITO BRONCEARME!  hahaha bueno, espero que les guste. Xo 

 Neon Jacket: Zara / Romper: Guess ( Similar Here) / Bag: ℅  MyBag "Hillary" 
Boots: Shoemint "Michelle" (similar here)
 / Micheal Kors Watch / Bracelets ℅ SiraMaraUSA

Sorry for not posting my Khloe Kardashian Inspired look like I mentioned on my last post... I do have the pictures ready and it will for sure be my Next Post. :) Thanks for Visiting. Xo 
Perdon por no poner el outfit inspirado en Khloe Kardashian como les dije en mi post pasado … si tengo las fotos ya así que suguro si sera mi próximo post. :) Gracias por Visitar. Xo 


10 comments

  1. Love the jacket! Zara always has good jackets.

    *Lynnette
    http://www.stylemaeve.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Zara!!

      www.beautilounge.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Love the colors!!

    www.beautilounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing jacket!

    mua mua

    www.missmonroee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I told you I adore Frankie's style & you did fabulous job recreating this! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT . . . you rocked it better than she did hAHAHAH

    www.lifeijustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!!! Love the blazer! You look great! :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, you look adorable and I love your jacket it's perfect


    Dember

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page