Hello, the weather has been super hot passing the 100 everyday, I ended up putting my hair up yesterday. I noticed that  every time I wear this blouse my hair is up anyway I paired it up with my favorite pair of shoes. Keeping it all neutral but of course I had to add a pop of color with the bag.
Hola, el clima a estado súper caliente pasando los 100 todos los dias para ser exacta, termine con mi pelo recogido ayer. He notado que cada ves que uso esta blusa tengo mi pelo recogido bueno me los puse mis zapatos favoritos. Andaba toda natural pero claro que agregué mi toque de color con mi bolso. 


ends June 30 
Top: H&M / Shorts: H&M similar / Wedges: Guess
Michael Kors watch HERE / Chain Bracelets ℅ SiraMaraUSA / 
Bag:  MyBag Hilary Tote <-- order by calling or email :) IMG_6869

IMG_6896


Hello, the weather has been super hot passing the 100 everyday, I ended up putting my hair up yesterday. I noticed that  every time I wear this blouse my hair is up anyway I paired it up with my favorite pair of shoes. Keeping it all neutral but of course I had to add a pop of color with the bag.
Hola, el clima a estado súper caliente pasando los 100 todos los dias para ser exacta, termine con mi pelo recogido ayer. He notado que cada ves que uso esta blusa tengo mi pelo recogido bueno me los puse mis zapatos favoritos. Andaba toda natural pero claro que agregué mi toque de color con mi bolso. 


ends June 30 
Top: H&M / Shorts: H&M similar / Wedges: Guess
Michael Kors watch HERE / Chain Bracelets ℅ SiraMaraUSA / 
Bag:  MyBag Hilary Tote <-- order by calling or email :) IMG_6869

IMG_6896

10 comments

  1. Genial reina !!! xoxo Coco2000

    ReplyDelete
  2. hermoso hermoso hermoso look! Ame demasiado tus tacones y tu bolso <3

    http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! I love the bag so much and the button up.
    myfavoritef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes!
    you look so beautiful!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is awesome!! I fall in love with your python blouse and your orange bag!! Everything match so perfectly!! Your hairstyle is beautiful and it suits you!! Thumbs up! You look so pretty!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. el pelo recogido te queda genial, y los zapatos son lo mas, participo por el bolso , ojala gane

    Besos desde Perú

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your hair up and those are my favorite pair of shoes. They go with just about everything. I gravitate those neutral outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous and glamorous! Check out my blog, comment and follow back, Thanks!http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page