Hello everyone, I finally wore the dress from OneHoneyBoutique that I wore as a top the last time I wore it HERE.  Todays outfit is for this weeks challenge  to wear spikes or studs, so I paired it up with my spike nude pumps and bracelets. To spice it up I used this gold clutch that reminds me so much of Alexander McQueen with the skulls and all from MyBag.
Use code ASHESINTOFASHION for 20% OFF at OneHoneyBoutique  

Hola, porfin use este vestido como lo que es un vestido, la ultima vez que lo use fue como blusa  AQUI usen mi nombre para un descuento de 20% en OneHoneyBoutique.  Hoy es día del reto de usar spikes o studs así que agrege mis zapatos de spikes y pulseras. 

IMG_6795
Coral Dress:One Honey Boutique HERE (Similar)(Similar)
Spike Pumps: Charlotte Russe HERE
Spike Braceletes: Forever21 (Similar) / Michael Kors watch HERE
Clutch:  MyBag <-- order by calling or email :) 













Hello everyone, I finally wore the dress from OneHoneyBoutique that I wore as a top the last time I wore it HERE.  Todays outfit is for this weeks challenge  to wear spikes or studs, so I paired it up with my spike nude pumps and bracelets. To spice it up I used this gold clutch that reminds me so much of Alexander McQueen with the skulls and all from MyBag.
Use code ASHESINTOFASHION for 20% OFF at OneHoneyBoutique  

Hola, porfin use este vestido como lo que es un vestido, la ultima vez que lo use fue como blusa  AQUI usen mi nombre para un descuento de 20% en OneHoneyBoutique.  Hoy es día del reto de usar spikes o studs así que agrege mis zapatos de spikes y pulseras. 

IMG_6795
Coral Dress:One Honey Boutique HERE (Similar)(Similar)
Spike Pumps: Charlotte Russe HERE
Spike Braceletes: Forever21 (Similar) / Michael Kors watch HERE
Clutch:  MyBag <-- order by calling or email :) 













13 comments

  1. I'm really wanting to get a spiky bracelet or necklace.

    xoox
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color on that dress. Love the accessories you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your dress n your shoes!!! Te ves muy linda.

    WWW.FASHIONSHOWWITHSTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    "S"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!


    WWW.STAYYOUNGFOREVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in this color! :)
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley hermosisima, deberias usar vestidos mas a menudo, te ves estupenda, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those shoes! That color is lovely.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. no puedo creer q sea el mismo "top" del otro look! bella me encanto todo!! y los double spikess!!

    http://www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this outfit!! That clutch is to die for!! I must have one soon :))

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page