IMG_6847
Hello everyone.. I'm finally wearing striped jeans thanks to LoveShoppingMiami.com an online boutique that recently launched … they have some really cute stuff and the best part affordable.
I was mainly inspired to try them out by 3 singers with amazing style which funny to mention they are all from London (picture below)… now I'm on the hunt for some polkadot white jeans. 
Hola, porfin estoy usando pantalones rayados gracias a  LoveShoppingMiami.com que acaban de lanzar su boutique online… tienen cosas muy lindas y lo mejor de todo económico.
Fui inspirada en usar pantalones rayados gracias a 3 cantantes con gran estilo curiosamente las 3 de Inglaterra (foto abajo)… ahora quiero pantalones blancos con lunares negros.  
The Inspirations
Cheryl Cole                                                       Cher Lloyd                                                             Jessie J

Striped Jeans: ℅ LoveShoppingMiami.com HERE 
Spike Pumps: Charlotte Russe HERE
Spike Braceletes: Forever21 (Similar) / Michael Kors watch HERE
Bag:  MyBag Hilary Tote <-- order by calling or email :) 

IMG_6852

IMG_6820


Thank you so much for visiting. Xo 
Gracias por visitar. Xo 


IMG_6847
Hello everyone.. I'm finally wearing striped jeans thanks to LoveShoppingMiami.com an online boutique that recently launched … they have some really cute stuff and the best part affordable.
I was mainly inspired to try them out by 3 singers with amazing style which funny to mention they are all from London (picture below)… now I'm on the hunt for some polkadot white jeans. 
Hola, porfin estoy usando pantalones rayados gracias a  LoveShoppingMiami.com que acaban de lanzar su boutique online… tienen cosas muy lindas y lo mejor de todo económico.
Fui inspirada en usar pantalones rayados gracias a 3 cantantes con gran estilo curiosamente las 3 de Inglaterra (foto abajo)… ahora quiero pantalones blancos con lunares negros.  
The Inspirations
Cheryl Cole                                                       Cher Lloyd                                                             Jessie J

Striped Jeans: ℅ LoveShoppingMiami.com HERE 
Spike Pumps: Charlotte Russe HERE
Spike Braceletes: Forever21 (Similar) / Michael Kors watch HERE
Bag:  MyBag Hilary Tote <-- order by calling or email :) 

IMG_6852

IMG_6820


Thank you so much for visiting. Xo 
Gracias por visitar. Xo 

14 comments

  1. Omg!! Ash you're too much!!!! You really do a great job styling your self!!! I call you my Ash ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did a great job with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit :) i love the combination of it and it really suits you, dear. the heels are freakin' hot :D

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is great :) and you're beautiful woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me gustan como se te ven pero no me los pondria jiji
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove those jeans on you! Your top looks fab with them too :)

    xoxo

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preciosos esos pantalones!

    http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your striped pants. I'm recently obsessed with pants like this.


    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love these pants. The pop of color and the nude pumps definitely set it off!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! it's great - love your style! I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page