So sorry for the lack of posts this month but my hubby/photographer has been working out of town almost the entire month and next month will be super busy too. Next week I will be in New York then after that going to Mexico and El Paso again. I will make an effort to get pictures to update my blog MISS IT SO SO MUCH!!! anyway I was interviewed by a friend yesterday, and she was kind enough to be my photographer. (THANKS MADDY)
Perdonen por no hacer post tanto este mes pero mi esposo/ fotographo ha estado fuera de Dallas trabajando casi todo el mes y el mes que entra va ser otro dificil tambien. La proxima semana me voy a New York y despues a Mexico y El Paso otravez. Tratare de tomar fotos para mantener mi blog mas activo porque LO EXTRANO MUCHISIMO!!! bueno ayer fui entrevistada por una amiga y fue tan amable que me tomo estas fotos. (GRACIAS MADDY)IMG_7136
Striped Blazer: F21 / Top: Target / Skirt: The Limited / Wedges: Guess
Michael Kors watch HERE / Bracelets:℅ Lovely Obsessions / Spike Bracelete: Forever21 (Similar)
Bag: ℅  MyBag 



So sorry for the lack of posts this month but my hubby/photographer has been working out of town almost the entire month and next month will be super busy too. Next week I will be in New York then after that going to Mexico and El Paso again. I will make an effort to get pictures to update my blog MISS IT SO SO MUCH!!! anyway I was interviewed by a friend yesterday, and she was kind enough to be my photographer. (THANKS MADDY)
Perdonen por no hacer post tanto este mes pero mi esposo/ fotographo ha estado fuera de Dallas trabajando casi todo el mes y el mes que entra va ser otro dificil tambien. La proxima semana me voy a New York y despues a Mexico y El Paso otravez. Tratare de tomar fotos para mantener mi blog mas activo porque LO EXTRANO MUCHISIMO!!! bueno ayer fui entrevistada por una amiga y fue tan amable que me tomo estas fotos. (GRACIAS MADDY)IMG_7136
Striped Blazer: F21 / Top: Target / Skirt: The Limited / Wedges: Guess
Michael Kors watch HERE / Bracelets:℅ Lovely Obsessions / Spike Bracelete: Forever21 (Similar)
Bag: ℅  MyBag 


21 comments

  1. Keep posting, you're one of my favorite bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of pink and stripes! You look lovely & I really really die for your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your NY trip is almost here!!! You are going to love it! Anyways, I love the pink and stripes mix. :)
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mix of color and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice look :) i love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cuteeee!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is ADORABLE! I love the nautical stripes with bright pink. Very cute :)

    xoxo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good girl, love the stripes. I'm your newest follower.xx
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encaro tu divino outfits siempre aue paso x aki cada vez me das mas impresiones felicidades guapaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that blazer! Strips are one of my favorite patterns right now. It looks great with the pink skirt!
    I'd love for you to check out my outfit of the day on my blog!
    http://www.createthatoutfit.com/2012/07/30/my-silk-scarf/
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love this look!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your striped jacket, is totally awesome <3
    Love your style, would like to follow each other? :)
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. me encantaron estas fotos, a que parte de mexico vas? yo soy de mexico :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holaa!! he pasado a ver tu blog y me ha parecido súper interesante, me ha gustado mucho :D...ahora te sigo
    aca te dejo mi link para que me sigas en mi blog. Saludos

    http://maryfblog-carpediem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOOOOVE this outfit mostly the color combinations!!! The blazer is great!

    Visit my blog and follow if you like it please, i would be very happy and follow back! ;D

    Kisses***

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty outfit! I love those Guess wedges! Check out my MAC Giveaway:

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page