IMG_7055
Hello, While cleaning out my closet I found these shorts I bought months ago at H&M so I finally wore them. I also donated some things I kinda wish I had now reason my closet is always empty anyway Hope you like my mixing with the stripes, the leopard and Neon again :) 
Hola, mientas organizaba mi closet encontre estos shorts rayados que compre hace meses en H&M y porfin los use. Tambien done ropa que quisiera tener de regreso haha rason que mi closet siempre esta medio vacio bueno espero les guste mi combinación de rayas, leopardo y neon otravez :) 





IMG_7058
Jean Jacket: Old Navy (Similar Here) Pumps: Guess (HERE)
Blouse: F21 / Shorts H&M / Bag: ℅  MyBag 
Michael Kors watch HERE / Bracelets:℅ Lovely Obsessions / Spike Bracelete: Forever21 (Similar)IMG_7050

IMG_7055
Hello, While cleaning out my closet I found these shorts I bought months ago at H&M so I finally wore them. I also donated some things I kinda wish I had now reason my closet is always empty anyway Hope you like my mixing with the stripes, the leopard and Neon again :) 
Hola, mientas organizaba mi closet encontre estos shorts rayados que compre hace meses en H&M y porfin los use. Tambien done ropa que quisiera tener de regreso haha rason que mi closet siempre esta medio vacio bueno espero les guste mi combinación de rayas, leopardo y neon otravez :) 





IMG_7058
Jean Jacket: Old Navy (Similar Here) Pumps: Guess (HERE)
Blouse: F21 / Shorts H&M / Bag: ℅  MyBag 
Michael Kors watch HERE / Bracelets:℅ Lovely Obsessions / Spike Bracelete: Forever21 (Similar)IMG_7050

11 comments

  1. LOVE IT!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you found a place called Ashes!! super fun! The outfit is amazing! :)
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts with yellow! What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I love your shorts.. http://teammode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!! I'm a DFW girl too :)

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this whole combo and that bad is amazing !! I love that you translate it into spanish, I'd love to have spanish speaking readers instead of my London ones haha

    Newest follower, would love it if you checked out my blog, I am a new blogger :)
    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. tienes unos ojos preciosos :) nunca los habia visto bien sabes creo que te verias muy muy guapa de rubia ;D
    besos!

    -L

    http://newway-fashion.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page