IMG_0154

Hello everyone,  I already fixed both problems I had with my cameras chip and uploading pictures into my computer. I am so happy, yesterday was a day of running errands… I wanted a cute skirt for this but believe it or not I don't own that many skirts same with dresses :( this neon top both Dany and I got from Bollare while we where in NYC and the day I wore it she said that the knot gives any outfit a different feel and its true I loved the knot.
IMG_0152
Hat: JovanJane / Top: Wet Seal ℅ Bollare / Shorts: F21 / Bag: ℅ MyBag / Sandals: Target



Thanks for visiting. Xo 
IMG_0154

Hello everyone,  I already fixed both problems I had with my cameras chip and uploading pictures into my computer. I am so happy, yesterday was a day of running errands… I wanted a cute skirt for this but believe it or not I don't own that many skirts same with dresses :( this neon top both Dany and I got from Bollare while we where in NYC and the day I wore it she said that the knot gives any outfit a different feel and its true I loved the knot.
IMG_0152
Hat: JovanJane / Top: Wet Seal ℅ Bollare / Shorts: F21 / Bag: ℅ MyBag / Sandals: Target



Thanks for visiting. Xo 

11 comments

  1. love the background

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag you are carrying, that would be so good to tote some of my school books in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable hat and sandals!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color of the top :) & those sandals are super comfy!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Colors Love your hat !!!!!
    Enter to Win a Gorgeous Oversize Clutch Bag
    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-time-jessica-simpsons-clutch.html

    Good Luck xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit! I love the hat & I'm glad you fixed your camera issues! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola guapa acabo de conocer tu blog a través del blog de Nany'z kloset y me encanta tu estilo y tus fotos son realmente chulas !!, enhorabuena a tu esposo por ellas jejeje
    Un beso muy grande desde Barcelona.
    Me quedo a seguir tu blog y te invito a seguir el mío (aunque apenas lo estoy empezando)
    http://heels-fiction.blogspot.com.es
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esta hermosa la camisa! es un look muy relajado te puede servir para la playa o piscina! me gusta que tu y nany la hayan usado de maneras muyyy diferentes!

    saludos!
    It's Gaby12004!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top! And the knot. It really does give another feel to the look.

    I've followed you on Lookbook for a while but hadn't followed your blog until now. In my defense, I didn't have a blog until last month. I'm a newbie. :)

    Anyway, definitely glad I'm following you! We'll keep in touch!

    Kisses from Miami,

    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. hermosa, besos desde mexico:)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page