IMG_1034
Blazer: ℅ Lulus / romper: Guess / shoes: ℅ NaughtyMonkey

Hello everyone, FINALLY A NEW POST!!!! well last weekend I was in NYC to host a Naughty Monkey Fall Fashions event with Amanda , Camila,Dany & Flor I was super excited, besides the fact that it was my first time in NYC, I was able to meet all the girls and some of my readers. THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone who came out. About my Outfits: I was the only one that had 2 changes reason why ??? because my first outfits romper through out the night got too stretched out :( I think I will soon redo the outfits for individual posts because also my camera decided not to work. A big thank you to Dany for taking these pictures and sending them to me for this post, the rest from my Instagram: AshesintoFashion
Holla tod@s, PORFIN UN POST NUEVO!!!! bueno la semana pasada estuve en Nueva York para el evento de Naughty Monkey con Amanda , Camila, Dany & Flor . Yo super emocionada, porque aparte de ser mi primera vez en NYC, conoci a las muchachas y pude conocer a varios de mis seguidores. MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS a los que asistieron. Sobre mis Outfits: Fui la unica que tuvo 2 cambios porque?? bueno porque el primer romper que use atraves de la noche se estiro y se puso muy grande :( Creo  que pronto volvere a ponerme los outfits para posts individuales porque tambien mi camara no quiso servir. Muy agradecida con Dany por tomarme estas fotos y mandarlas para este post tambien agrege algunas de mi Instagram : AshesintoFashion 
IMG_0967
Blazer: The Limited / Romper: Forever21 "Old" / Shoes: ℅ NaughtyMonkey

IMG_0969
Shop CASCADE ---> TAN or RED 
now available in Black HERE :)
c-1-682x1024


IMG_0987
 Erika and Nadia. Erika has a blog **check it out HERE** hopefully Nadia will start one soon
c10
Here with Karen who might also start a blog soon :)
From INSTAGRAM : AshesintoFashion
Thank You so much for visiting and following it means a lot, we are 5 away from hitting 1000 followers yeiii
  Muchas Gracias por visitar y seguirme significa mucho, ya estamos a 5 de 1000 seguidores yeti


IMG_1034
Blazer: ℅ Lulus / romper: Guess / shoes: ℅ NaughtyMonkey

Hello everyone, FINALLY A NEW POST!!!! well last weekend I was in NYC to host a Naughty Monkey Fall Fashions event with Amanda , Camila,Dany & Flor I was super excited, besides the fact that it was my first time in NYC, I was able to meet all the girls and some of my readers. THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone who came out. About my Outfits: I was the only one that had 2 changes reason why ??? because my first outfits romper through out the night got too stretched out :( I think I will soon redo the outfits for individual posts because also my camera decided not to work. A big thank you to Dany for taking these pictures and sending them to me for this post, the rest from my Instagram: AshesintoFashion
Holla tod@s, PORFIN UN POST NUEVO!!!! bueno la semana pasada estuve en Nueva York para el evento de Naughty Monkey con Amanda , Camila, Dany & Flor . Yo super emocionada, porque aparte de ser mi primera vez en NYC, conoci a las muchachas y pude conocer a varios de mis seguidores. MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS a los que asistieron. Sobre mis Outfits: Fui la unica que tuvo 2 cambios porque?? bueno porque el primer romper que use atraves de la noche se estiro y se puso muy grande :( Creo  que pronto volvere a ponerme los outfits para posts individuales porque tambien mi camara no quiso servir. Muy agradecida con Dany por tomarme estas fotos y mandarlas para este post tambien agrege algunas de mi Instagram : AshesintoFashion 
IMG_0967
Blazer: The Limited / Romper: Forever21 "Old" / Shoes: ℅ NaughtyMonkey

IMG_0969
Shop CASCADE ---> TAN or RED 
now available in Black HERE :)
c-1-682x1024


IMG_0987
 Erika and Nadia. Erika has a blog **check it out HERE** hopefully Nadia will start one soon
c10
Here with Karen who might also start a blog soon :)
From INSTAGRAM : AshesintoFashion
Thank You so much for visiting and following it means a lot, we are 5 away from hitting 1000 followers yeiii
  Muchas Gracias por visitar y seguirme significa mucho, ya estamos a 5 de 1000 seguidores yeti


5 comments

  1. Very, Very Cute! I am digging your polka dot shoes!!!! Are they Naughty Monkey as well???

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shoes :)... And congratulations to 1000 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos.
    Check this lovely bracelet giveaway on my blog!
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/2012/08/seven45-giveaway.html
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. que lindo verlas a las tres juntas, tan guapas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. holaaaa..... me encantaron los pumps con barbitas!! pero para mi presupuesto eran un poco altos, asi ke me di a la tarea de buscar algo similar... y los encontreee!!

    http://www.amiclubwear.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=mf-prima-6&x=0&y=0

    saludines... :D me encantan tus looks :Dtb

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page