IMG_0836
Hello :) This outfit I wore the 1st day in New York last week … REPEAT!!! The Shorts and my favorite wedge sandals anyway… NYC seriously the city that never sleeps … I had the worst bags under my eyes (where was my concealer when needed) lol. Scroll down and I will have a small recap of my 4 day trip mostly from my Instagram @AshesintoFashion  thanks Dany for the pictures :) 
Hola :) Este outfit lo use el primer dia en Nueva York la semana pasada… REPEAT!!! Los Shorts y mis favoritos wedge sandalias bueno… NYC enserio que es la ciudad que nunca duerme… yo con unas ojeras tremendas (donde deje mi corrector cuando lo necesitaba) haha. Al final de este post les traigo un resumen de mis 4 dias de este viaje mayoria de mi Instagram @AshesintoFashion gracias Dany por las fotos

IMG_0833IMG_0915
IMG_0919
IMG_0910
Top: Borrowed from Amanda / Shorts: H&M / Wedges: Guess / Bag: MyBag



NYC weekend RECAP

Thursday Night : TIMES SQUARE with Amanda 

Friday: Bollare, Meatpacking and Naughty Monkey Event
We were invited to the Bollare showroom to pick up a couple of things, and we had so much fun trying everything on.
Fuimos invitadas a Bollare a escoger algunas cosas nos divertimos mucho probandonos todo. 
 We ate at the Meatpacking district in Pastis just like in Sex & the City.
Comimos en el Meatpacking en Pastis como en el show Sex & the City.
Dinner with Amanda @ TAO 

Saturday: Blogher12 , 5th Ave & StreetStyle hunting with Dany , Girls night Out 


Check out Danys post ---> NYC STREETSTYLE


Sunday: Central Park then back home
My computer for some reason wont let me upload anything from my camera :(  My hubby/ photographer is BACK which means my blog posting will too once I fix the problem… I update Twitter@ASHLEYRUBI and Instagram @ASHESINTOFASHION daily. Follow me if you like :) 
Currently we are in Mexico, then traveling and stopping in El Paso and San Antonio.
 Thanks for all the support and patience... ASHESINTOFASHION is still here. :)
Mi computadora por alguna razón no me deja subir nada de mi cámara :( Mi esposo/ fotógrafo ya esta de regreso cual quiere decir que mis posts también cuando arreglemos el problema… MiTwitter@ASHLEYRUBI  y Instagram @ASHESINTOFASHION los actualizo diariamente. Si quieren me pueden seguir :) En este momento estamos en Mexico, después vamos a El Paso y San Antonio. Gracias por todo el apoyo y paciencia … ASHESINTOFAHION sigue aquí. :) 

IMG_0836
Hello :) This outfit I wore the 1st day in New York last week … REPEAT!!! The Shorts and my favorite wedge sandals anyway… NYC seriously the city that never sleeps … I had the worst bags under my eyes (where was my concealer when needed) lol. Scroll down and I will have a small recap of my 4 day trip mostly from my Instagram @AshesintoFashion  thanks Dany for the pictures :) 
Hola :) Este outfit lo use el primer dia en Nueva York la semana pasada… REPEAT!!! Los Shorts y mis favoritos wedge sandalias bueno… NYC enserio que es la ciudad que nunca duerme… yo con unas ojeras tremendas (donde deje mi corrector cuando lo necesitaba) haha. Al final de este post les traigo un resumen de mis 4 dias de este viaje mayoria de mi Instagram @AshesintoFashion gracias Dany por las fotos

IMG_0833IMG_0915
IMG_0919
IMG_0910
Top: Borrowed from Amanda / Shorts: H&M / Wedges: Guess / Bag: MyBag



NYC weekend RECAP

Thursday Night : TIMES SQUARE with Amanda 

Friday: Bollare, Meatpacking and Naughty Monkey Event
We were invited to the Bollare showroom to pick up a couple of things, and we had so much fun trying everything on.
Fuimos invitadas a Bollare a escoger algunas cosas nos divertimos mucho probandonos todo. 
 We ate at the Meatpacking district in Pastis just like in Sex & the City.
Comimos en el Meatpacking en Pastis como en el show Sex & the City.
Dinner with Amanda @ TAO 

Saturday: Blogher12 , 5th Ave & StreetStyle hunting with Dany , Girls night Out 


Check out Danys post ---> NYC STREETSTYLE


Sunday: Central Park then back home
My computer for some reason wont let me upload anything from my camera :(  My hubby/ photographer is BACK which means my blog posting will too once I fix the problem… I update Twitter@ASHLEYRUBI and Instagram @ASHESINTOFASHION daily. Follow me if you like :) 
Currently we are in Mexico, then traveling and stopping in El Paso and San Antonio.
 Thanks for all the support and patience... ASHESINTOFASHION is still here. :)
Mi computadora por alguna razón no me deja subir nada de mi cámara :( Mi esposo/ fotógrafo ya esta de regreso cual quiere decir que mis posts también cuando arreglemos el problema… MiTwitter@ASHLEYRUBI  y Instagram @ASHESINTOFASHION los actualizo diariamente. Si quieren me pueden seguir :) En este momento estamos en Mexico, después vamos a El Paso y San Antonio. Gracias por todo el apoyo y paciencia … ASHESINTOFAHION sigue aquí. :) 

5 comments

  1. You girls look fabulous! Love the pics :) And bright pink is definitely your color.

    xoxo

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the top, so pretty! You look great.

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!! I can't wait to take a trip to NYC! You girls look like you had a blast! :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lOVE YOU FUSHA TOP AND YOUR DESTROY JEAN SHORTS.I just created a new blog love if you can visit, if you decided to stay and give me a chance to see more of what i post in the future,i promise to follow you right back xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great time, love your outfits.
    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page