IMG_0569
Hello, everyone I loved this days outfit… thanks to the moving and trying to get settled in.. officially moving tomorrow its making it hard to find my clothes …. Soon I will be doing an Ana Brenda Contreras (Mexican Actress) inspired outfit with this top from LoveShoppingMiami BTW thankyou MADDY for the Pics this day ;)
Hola, me encanto el outfit de este dia… gracias que estoy en proceso de mudarme.. oficialmente ya manana, lo esta haciendo difícil encontrar mi ropa… pronto haré un loo inspirado en la actriz mexicana Ana Brenda Contreras con esta blusa de LoveShoppingMiami …gracias MADDY por tomarme las fotos de este día ;)

IMG_0576
Top: ℅ LoveShoppingMiami HERE / Jeans: Wetseal ℅ Bollare / Pumps: Sheik / Bag: Buffalo Exchange
IMG_0598


IMG_0577


IMG_0569
Hello, everyone I loved this days outfit… thanks to the moving and trying to get settled in.. officially moving tomorrow its making it hard to find my clothes …. Soon I will be doing an Ana Brenda Contreras (Mexican Actress) inspired outfit with this top from LoveShoppingMiami BTW thankyou MADDY for the Pics this day ;)
Hola, me encanto el outfit de este dia… gracias que estoy en proceso de mudarme.. oficialmente ya manana, lo esta haciendo difícil encontrar mi ropa… pronto haré un loo inspirado en la actriz mexicana Ana Brenda Contreras con esta blusa de LoveShoppingMiami …gracias MADDY por tomarme las fotos de este día ;)

IMG_0576
Top: ℅ LoveShoppingMiami HERE / Jeans: Wetseal ℅ Bollare / Pumps: Sheik / Bag: Buffalo Exchange
IMG_0598


IMG_0577

6 comments

  1. love this Outfit so much <3.. its perfect for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, you look so fierce! I love Ana Brenda, can't wait to see the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love love love the polka dots with the pop of hot pink shoe!

    if you have a moment please check out my blog
    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to join polka dots anonymous, I have bought so many tops with polka dots on them, I need to seriously get my hands on that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of color, and i am dying over polka dots this season! Great look
    xoxo
    Cori

    www.purecanesgarfashion.wordpress.com
    now following :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page