IMG_0333
I absolutely feel in love with down town San Antonio… the River walk its just beautiful. I decided to wear this colorful Maxi… which made it kinda hard to walk due to the silky material because it wouldn't stretch but I just held it up which was ok because I was only carrying my phone. I had a great time walking around, eating lunch there and shooting pictures.
Difinitivamente me enamore del down town de San Antonio… el River walk esta tan hermoso. Decidi  usar este maxi colorido… con cual se me hizo un poco dificil caminar gracias al material de seda que no se hace stretch pero nadamas me lo sostenia con la mano ya que no lleve nada mas que mi telefono. Me la pase muy bien caminando, comiendo ahi y tomando las fotos.
Dress: Buffalo Exchange / Sandals: Target / Watch: Michael Kors


IMG_0335
IMG_0340
Case: Boostcase   battery cases!!!! :D ℅ Bollare
IMG_0330






IMG_0333
I absolutely feel in love with down town San Antonio… the River walk its just beautiful. I decided to wear this colorful Maxi… which made it kinda hard to walk due to the silky material because it wouldn't stretch but I just held it up which was ok because I was only carrying my phone. I had a great time walking around, eating lunch there and shooting pictures.
Difinitivamente me enamore del down town de San Antonio… el River walk esta tan hermoso. Decidi  usar este maxi colorido… con cual se me hizo un poco dificil caminar gracias al material de seda que no se hace stretch pero nadamas me lo sostenia con la mano ya que no lleve nada mas que mi telefono. Me la pase muy bien caminando, comiendo ahi y tomando las fotos.
Dress: Buffalo Exchange / Sandals: Target / Watch: Michael Kors


IMG_0335
IMG_0340
Case: Boostcase   battery cases!!!! :D ℅ Bollare
IMG_0330






7 comments

  1. i love your dress, you look so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your dress !!

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and very colorful : )

    xoxo aley

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY blog and you are sooooo beautiful!!!

    FOLLOW each other????

    *****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page