IMG_0273Hello, the other day I went shopping and you know me if its not on my list I WONT BUY! Its been a while I don't post my shopping wish-list of the month so I think the next post will be about that before I get more in detail on here. About my outfit well I found a deep red lipstick and a peplum top I actually liked on me … time to get ready for fall. I know I will get the use out of the lipstick and this outfit cant wait to wear it again!
Hola, el otro día me fui de compras y ya me conocen si no esta en mi lista NO COMPRO NADA! Ya tengo tiempo que no hago un post de mis lista de compras creo que mi próximo post será eso .. antes que me meta mas en detalle aquí en este. Sobre mi outfit, bueno encontré un labial rojo obscuro y esta blusa peplum que si me gustaran en mi… ya es tiempo de prepararse para el otoño. Yo se que le voy a sacar mucho uso a este labial y outfit ya quiero volvermelo a poner!
IMG_0269
Screen shot 2012-08-22 at 1.31.53 AM
Top: Agaci  / Jeans: flirtcatalog.com ℅ Bollare / Pumps: Local boutique in Dallas / Lips: Mac-Dare You 
Clutch: H&M / Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange (Similar) / Watch: Michael Kors
IMG_0276

IMG_0283
IMG_0295
IMG_0290
Xo




IMG_0273Hello, the other day I went shopping and you know me if its not on my list I WONT BUY! Its been a while I don't post my shopping wish-list of the month so I think the next post will be about that before I get more in detail on here. About my outfit well I found a deep red lipstick and a peplum top I actually liked on me … time to get ready for fall. I know I will get the use out of the lipstick and this outfit cant wait to wear it again!
Hola, el otro día me fui de compras y ya me conocen si no esta en mi lista NO COMPRO NADA! Ya tengo tiempo que no hago un post de mis lista de compras creo que mi próximo post será eso .. antes que me meta mas en detalle aquí en este. Sobre mi outfit, bueno encontré un labial rojo obscuro y esta blusa peplum que si me gustaran en mi… ya es tiempo de prepararse para el otoño. Yo se que le voy a sacar mucho uso a este labial y outfit ya quiero volvermelo a poner!
IMG_0269
Screen shot 2012-08-22 at 1.31.53 AM
Top: Agaci  / Jeans: flirtcatalog.com ℅ Bollare / Pumps: Local boutique in Dallas / Lips: Mac-Dare You 
Clutch: H&M / Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange (Similar) / Watch: Michael Kors
IMG_0276

IMG_0283
IMG_0295
IMG_0290
Xo



11 comments

  1. Great look! And i love the lips!

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    xoxo
    cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look fantastic !! love this look so much!! TOP <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta!! Sales preciosa y el pleplum es una tendencia que me gusta mucho por femenina y porque creo q sienta muy bien!
    besos

    My blog By Joyce ♥

    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the whole peplum trend. I think you can rock any look though : )

    xoxo aley

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit!! I have always loved the black & white with the pops of red, especially from your lips & nails.

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wine coloured lipstick looks so good on you, especially with stark black and white ensemble.

    ~Natasha Fatah~ ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your striped peplum top! So cute!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, q bonito look...tus zapatos son geniales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing sunglasses!
    heels are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page