_MG_1150
Hello everyone! On this day I felt kinda weird! I did my makeup a way that I had a long time I didn't do... smokey eyes with a nude, nude lip. I feel that it actually gave my outfit a very "FALL FEEL". This is outfit 1 featuring a very affordable online store ModaXpressOnline.com, which I was very pleased with all the items sent to me. 
Hola, Este diame sentia poco rara! Me maquille de una forma que tenia mucho tiempo que no lo hacia … los ojos bien obscuros "smokey" con los labios súper pálidos. Este es outfit 1 donde estaré usando prendas de una tienda donde todo esta súper económico ModaXpressOnline.com, y a mi en lo personal todo lo que me mandaron me encanto.
_MG_1106

Top: ℅ ModaXpress Here / Jeans:℅ ModaXpress Here / Clutch:℅ Lulus  / Pumps: Jessica Simpson 
_MG_1141





_MG_1147

_MG_1156
_MG_1150
Hello everyone! On this day I felt kinda weird! I did my makeup a way that I had a long time I didn't do... smokey eyes with a nude, nude lip. I feel that it actually gave my outfit a very "FALL FEEL". This is outfit 1 featuring a very affordable online store ModaXpressOnline.com, which I was very pleased with all the items sent to me. 
Hola, Este diame sentia poco rara! Me maquille de una forma que tenia mucho tiempo que no lo hacia … los ojos bien obscuros "smokey" con los labios súper pálidos. Este es outfit 1 donde estaré usando prendas de una tienda donde todo esta súper económico ModaXpressOnline.com, y a mi en lo personal todo lo que me mandaron me encanto.
_MG_1106

Top: ℅ ModaXpress Here / Jeans:℅ ModaXpress Here / Clutch:℅ Lulus  / Pumps: Jessica Simpson 
_MG_1141





_MG_1147

_MG_1156

4 comments

  1. Que guapa, me encantan todas las piezas ojala en México hubiera mas tiendas así.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...red with neutrals...definitely a chic look! And your clutch is not only glam but it has a tough edge to it with those studs. Fab look, doll!

    xo

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page