Yesterday was Fashion's Night Out… last year I celebrated in Galleria Mall this year at North Park. Compared to last year I think this time was better but the organization was not as I expected, waiting in line to take a seat for nothing because everyone ended up running to take up all the seats either way I had a great time. 
Ayer fue Fashion's Night Out… el año pasado celebre en Galleria Mall y este año en North Park. Comparado al año pasado este fue mejor pero la organización no fue la mejor, esperando en linia para sentarse y de la nada todos empiezan a correr para sentarse ... pero de todos modos si me divertí .


IMG_0873_2
About my Outfit: I decided to go all black with the deep red lipstick, which looks bright in the pictures but in person it isn't as bright… wish I had more detail pictures of my outfit and the top which I will provide Next time I wear it but my hubby was working so my friend Nancy took these 2 pics during the day light.
About my Outfit: Decidi en vestir todo de negro con un labial color gindo, en fotos luce muy rojo pero en persona esta mucho mas obscuro… quisiera tener mas fotos de mi outfit y de los detalles de la blusa, a la proxima si las tendre pero como mi esposo estaba trabajando mi amiga Nancy me tomo estas 2 fotos cuando todavía había luz del día.

Top: ℅ LovelyObessions / Shorts: TJMax / Clutch: ℅ Lulus / Shoes: Guess 
Yesterday was Fashion's Night Out… last year I celebrated in Galleria Mall this year at North Park. Compared to last year I think this time was better but the organization was not as I expected, waiting in line to take a seat for nothing because everyone ended up running to take up all the seats either way I had a great time. 
Ayer fue Fashion's Night Out… el año pasado celebre en Galleria Mall y este año en North Park. Comparado al año pasado este fue mejor pero la organización no fue la mejor, esperando en linia para sentarse y de la nada todos empiezan a correr para sentarse ... pero de todos modos si me divertí .


IMG_0873_2
About my Outfit: I decided to go all black with the deep red lipstick, which looks bright in the pictures but in person it isn't as bright… wish I had more detail pictures of my outfit and the top which I will provide Next time I wear it but my hubby was working so my friend Nancy took these 2 pics during the day light.
About my Outfit: Decidi en vestir todo de negro con un labial color gindo, en fotos luce muy rojo pero en persona esta mucho mas obscuro… quisiera tener mas fotos de mi outfit y de los detalles de la blusa, a la proxima si las tendre pero como mi esposo estaba trabajando mi amiga Nancy me tomo estas 2 fotos cuando todavía había luz del día.

Top: ℅ LovelyObessions / Shorts: TJMax / Clutch: ℅ Lulus / Shoes: Guess 

3 comments

  1. Love your outfit! You look very pretty, that lipstick really suits you & your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page