As soon as I saw Kourtneys outfit I was I need it!!!… I went to Forever21 this weekend and found a similar top but with a black bow attached to it for just $20 but the one Kourtney was wearing is from their line at Sears for only $26.99. I loved it hope you like it!!!
En cuanto vi el outfit de Kourtney dije lo quiero!!!… fui a Forever21 este fin de semana y encontre una blusa parecida pero con un moño pegado por $20 pero la que usa Kourtney es de su linia en Sears por solo $26.99. Me encanto espero y les guste !
IMG_1457
Polkadot Blouse: Kardashian Kollection Sears / Skirt: F21 / Clutch: Buffalo Exchange / pumps: Guess











_MG_1452

Thank you for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitar. Xo


As soon as I saw Kourtneys outfit I was I need it!!!… I went to Forever21 this weekend and found a similar top but with a black bow attached to it for just $20 but the one Kourtney was wearing is from their line at Sears for only $26.99. I loved it hope you like it!!!
En cuanto vi el outfit de Kourtney dije lo quiero!!!… fui a Forever21 este fin de semana y encontre una blusa parecida pero con un moño pegado por $20 pero la que usa Kourtney es de su linia en Sears por solo $26.99. Me encanto espero y les guste !
IMG_1457
Polkadot Blouse: Kardashian Kollection Sears / Skirt: F21 / Clutch: Buffalo Exchange / pumps: Guess











_MG_1452

Thank you for Visiting. Xo / Gracias por visitar. Xo

7 comments

  1. love that top!

    xoxo

    http://loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it!!!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a chic and adorable look.xx
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!
    This look is chic and adorable!
    LOVE!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello... yes is beauty look!! and chic

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page