Miranda Kerr is wearing                                    What I'm wearing
Prada Sunglasses  $245                                            Sunglasses:Buffalo Exchange ($8)
Celine Pants $800                                            Oversized Top: Target (OLD) ($5)
Louis Vuitton Bag: $3,600                               Pants: ℅ Lulus.com (no longer onsite) SIMILAR                     
                                                                               Burgundy Bag: Target (NEW) ($30)
                                                                               Pumps:Lauren by Ralph Lauren (gift vintage find)$5
            JUST THE BAG : $3,600           Get my look for Under $100 
_MG_0770_2
I had this Miranda Kerr outfit planned a couple of weeks ago… I instagramed the sunglasses a week ago and I was just waiting for the jeans to arrive… as usual on my Looks for Less everything else is from my closet.  I was going to use the red bag I use for my Miranda Kerr outfits but found an almost identical bag to her(Louis Vuitton valued around $3,600) , mine at Target for $30.. 2 days ago. Hope you like it cant wait to do more of her looks with this bag :)
Este outfit lo tenia planiado hace varias semanas… hice instagram los lentes la semana pasada y solo esperaba que me llegaran los jeans… como lo normal todo lo demás lo saque de mi closet.  Hiba a usar el bolso rojo que usualmente uso para mis looks inspirados en Miranda pero encontre este bolso súper parecido al que usa de (Louis Vuitton valorada alrededor de $3,600) la mia en Target por $30.. hace 2 dias. Espero les guste ya me muero por hacer mas de sus looks con este bolso :) 
IMG_0805







Miranda Kerr is wearing                                    What I'm wearing
Prada Sunglasses  $245                                            Sunglasses:Buffalo Exchange ($8)
Celine Pants $800                                            Oversized Top: Target (OLD) ($5)
Louis Vuitton Bag: $3,600                               Pants: ℅ Lulus.com (no longer onsite) SIMILAR                     
                                                                               Burgundy Bag: Target (NEW) ($30)
                                                                               Pumps:Lauren by Ralph Lauren (gift vintage find)$5
            JUST THE BAG : $3,600           Get my look for Under $100 
_MG_0770_2
I had this Miranda Kerr outfit planned a couple of weeks ago… I instagramed the sunglasses a week ago and I was just waiting for the jeans to arrive… as usual on my Looks for Less everything else is from my closet.  I was going to use the red bag I use for my Miranda Kerr outfits but found an almost identical bag to her(Louis Vuitton valued around $3,600) , mine at Target for $30.. 2 days ago. Hope you like it cant wait to do more of her looks with this bag :)
Este outfit lo tenia planiado hace varias semanas… hice instagram los lentes la semana pasada y solo esperaba que me llegaran los jeans… como lo normal todo lo demás lo saque de mi closet.  Hiba a usar el bolso rojo que usualmente uso para mis looks inspirados en Miranda pero encontre este bolso súper parecido al que usa de (Louis Vuitton valorada alrededor de $3,600) la mia en Target por $30.. hace 2 dias. Espero les guste ya me muero por hacer mas de sus looks con este bolso :) 
IMG_0805






12 comments

  1. great look!!!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Executed to perfection. I know Miranda is super loaded, but I can't see any reason why anyone should buy a $3600 purse, or $800 sunglasses. Your look is just as trendy, but for a reasonable, non-ostentatious price. Just a personal opinion.

    It was Peter Singer's book The Life You Can Save that got me thinking this way. You should read it sometime if you're interested. It's a life changer.

    Kisses from Miami,

    -Nathy
    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts that give us the resources to recreate celebrity looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did this whole look for under $100!? Good job girl! Brilliant recreation!

    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes ! Your great at looks for less

    skylersmom11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute floral pants!

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful pants!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time here, love your blog...and these pants are fabulous. Following you for sure. Follow me back?

    Monica from Fashion Koketi

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page