I confess I really like Cher, her style is amazing and I do like her music too … she's doing so good in the US. I still remember her back in the Xfactor UK, that I only watched for Cheryl Cole but she was my FAV!!! anyway hope you like my recreation ;) 
Confieso que me gusta mucho Cher, su estilo es increíble  y su música también… le va muy bien aquí en el US. Todavia recuerdo cuando la miraba en el Xfactor UK, cual solo mire por Cheryl Cole pero ella era mi Favorita!!! bueno espero que les guste mi outfit ;) 


Jacket:℅ Necessary Clothing(HERE) / Top: Banana Republic (OLD)
Hat: Banana Republic (OLD)  (Similar)
  David Kahn ℅ Bollare / Bag:℅ Lulus.com/ Booties: F21 (OLD) (Similar)

IMG_2012

_MG_1991_2

_MG_1978_2
(Please Excuse the Different Lightings, love the pictures but Hate when this happens!!!)
(Disculpen las diferencias de luces, me encantaron las fotos pero odio cuando pasa esto!!!)


I confess I really like Cher, her style is amazing and I do like her music too … she's doing so good in the US. I still remember her back in the Xfactor UK, that I only watched for Cheryl Cole but she was my FAV!!! anyway hope you like my recreation ;) 
Confieso que me gusta mucho Cher, su estilo es increíble  y su música también… le va muy bien aquí en el US. Todavia recuerdo cuando la miraba en el Xfactor UK, cual solo mire por Cheryl Cole pero ella era mi Favorita!!! bueno espero que les guste mi outfit ;) 


Jacket:℅ Necessary Clothing(HERE) / Top: Banana Republic (OLD)
Hat: Banana Republic (OLD)  (Similar)
  David Kahn ℅ Bollare / Bag:℅ Lulus.com/ Booties: F21 (OLD) (Similar)

IMG_2012

_MG_1991_2

_MG_1978_2
(Please Excuse the Different Lightings, love the pictures but Hate when this happens!!!)
(Disculpen las diferencias de luces, me encantaron las fotos pero odio cuando pasa esto!!!)

9 comments

  1. Awesome recreation! Love the hat and boots!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit !

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks HOT!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love this! Check out my celebrity inspired looks on my blog as well! :)

    Xo
    Sydney

    http://www.SydneyFactorFashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your did a great job ashes...love it mija.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! The jeans, the shoes...everything!!!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que guapa, a mi también me encanta ella :)

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page