IMG_2632
Hello, its POP ART Challenge day!!! I was so excited but not ready for this, I was looking for a pop art piece for 2 days until I asked my friend Anne if she knew of any places and she told me about this COMIC BOOK DRESS she found at Forever 21… of-course I went crazy looking for it too but I had no luck :(….. so THANK YOU ANNE for letting me wear yours! 
 I absolutely loved the pictures this day (My hubby has a great eye! HEs THE BEST!) cant wait to see your outfits  :) 
Hola, hoy es día del Reto de POP ART!!! Estaba muy emocionada pero cero lista para este, estuve buscando por 2 días hasta que le pedí ayuda a una amiga y me conto de este vestido que encontró en Forever 21 … claro que enseguida me fue a buscarlo pero no tuve suerte :( así que me lo presto mi amiga :) Me encantaron las fotos de este día(Mi esposo tiene muy buen ojo! ES EL MEJOR!) ya quiero ver sus outfits
IMG_2628
IMG_2613
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange(Similar) Comic Book Dress(SOLD OUT) and (booties OLD): F21 
Clutch: H&M (old) / watch:Michael Kors



IMG_2615

IMG_2627

IMG_2633








IMG_2632
Hello, its POP ART Challenge day!!! I was so excited but not ready for this, I was looking for a pop art piece for 2 days until I asked my friend Anne if she knew of any places and she told me about this COMIC BOOK DRESS she found at Forever 21… of-course I went crazy looking for it too but I had no luck :(….. so THANK YOU ANNE for letting me wear yours! 
 I absolutely loved the pictures this day (My hubby has a great eye! HEs THE BEST!) cant wait to see your outfits  :) 
Hola, hoy es día del Reto de POP ART!!! Estaba muy emocionada pero cero lista para este, estuve buscando por 2 días hasta que le pedí ayuda a una amiga y me conto de este vestido que encontró en Forever 21 … claro que enseguida me fue a buscarlo pero no tuve suerte :( así que me lo presto mi amiga :) Me encantaron las fotos de este día(Mi esposo tiene muy buen ojo! ES EL MEJOR!) ya quiero ver sus outfits
IMG_2628
IMG_2613
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange(Similar) Comic Book Dress(SOLD OUT) and (booties OLD): F21 
Clutch: H&M (old) / watch:Michael Kors



IMG_2615

IMG_2627

IMG_2633






6 comments

  1. You look HOT!!! Great dress & booties!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit..don't think i could pull off a top like that but you do it well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving All of it!! Definitely a challenge this time around! Here is our take on wearing pop-art...Oh Marilyn- Pop Art Challenge

    xoxo Sol Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I wish this dress wasn't sold out :-(
    I'm posting my challenge too!
    glofashion3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeahhh me encantaa!
    mi link: http://letters-tolucia.blogspot.com/2012/10/pop-art-challenge.html
    besoss

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page