_MG_2204
Yesterday was a cloudy, windy day… as we were on our way to the movies and dinner we stopped at this motorcycle club place for the pictures of the wear leather challenge.  I think my outfit and location were a PERFECT MATCH! I think almost everyone had that rockish look, cool hair cuts, outfits and tattoos. I decided to tone down my rockish outfit by adding nude pumps and color with my cute little bag.
Ayer fue un día nublado y con mucho viento… en camino al cine y a comer paramos en este lugar de motos para las fotos del reto de usar cuero. Creo que mi outfit era perfecto para la locación! Casi todos ahí tenían un look muy rock , con los peinados, ropa y tatuajes. Yo en cambio quise quitarle un poco el look rockero así que me puse los tacones color carne y agregué un poco de color con mi bolsita. 
Top: ℅ LovelyObessions / pants: H&M old (SIMILAR) / Pumps: Charlotte Russe old (SIMILAR) / Bag: ℅ MyBag

_MG_2194



_MG_2199

_MG_2205

_MG_2144
_MG_2204
Yesterday was a cloudy, windy day… as we were on our way to the movies and dinner we stopped at this motorcycle club place for the pictures of the wear leather challenge.  I think my outfit and location were a PERFECT MATCH! I think almost everyone had that rockish look, cool hair cuts, outfits and tattoos. I decided to tone down my rockish outfit by adding nude pumps and color with my cute little bag.
Ayer fue un día nublado y con mucho viento… en camino al cine y a comer paramos en este lugar de motos para las fotos del reto de usar cuero. Creo que mi outfit era perfecto para la locación! Casi todos ahí tenían un look muy rock , con los peinados, ropa y tatuajes. Yo en cambio quise quitarle un poco el look rockero así que me puse los tacones color carne y agregué un poco de color con mi bolsita. 
Top: ℅ LovelyObessions / pants: H&M old (SIMILAR) / Pumps: Charlotte Russe old (SIMILAR) / Bag: ℅ MyBag

_MG_2194



_MG_2199

_MG_2205

_MG_2144

12 comments

  1. You look fantastic. I LOVE those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo fab!!! el background estuvo perfectooooo!! hermosa!!

    www.nanysklozet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think this is what we call HOT :) You've chosen a perfect background, indeed. I like the panelling in you leather pant, as well.
    Ciao, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Also cool to see the TX flag.(I'm from Austin)
    www.Laurence-Hines.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super gorgeous, I love that blouse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pants and of course the background! Great photos!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a pretty bad-ass outfit, great leather pants!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ash que linda me encantan los pantalones! y mejor locacion no podrias encontrar!!

    un beso,
    Juli
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexy!!!! Ur ass looks amazing in those pants!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You may think that Im so horsefaced I might try to chew a watermelon through a wire fence.Stumbled into this content by chance Black Label No but I'm sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I have been dying to answer for some time now. Will without doubt come back for more of this. Thank you so much.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page