_MG_2069_2

Top:℅ ModaXpress Here/ Shorts: ℅2020Ave / Bag: ℅ MyBag / Heels: Buffalo Exchange (Jessica Simpson $14)   watch:Michael Kors 










 Ostrich quilted bag also available in red, black and orange are not available online yet but you can pre-order here --->
 alewright@dadirect.net or call (214) 634-4900
Si te gusto mi nuevo bolso azul les dejo los datos para conseguiría arribita también hay rojo, negro y naranja
 _MG_2088_2
Ever since I borrowed some lace shorts from my friend Nancy (which I wore to Fashion Night Out HERE)  I knew I needed something similar in my closet. These are from 2020Ave which are no longer available but they have a new pair EXACTLY like the ones I wore for that day for only $22
Desde que mi amiga Nancy me presto unos shorts que use para Fashions Night Out AQUI, supe que queria unos similar en mi closet. Estos son de 2020Ave cuales ya no hay pero llego un par nuevo casi EXACTOS a los que use ese dia por solo $22

_MG_2068_2
_MG_2077



_MG_2069_2

Top:℅ ModaXpress Here/ Shorts: ℅2020Ave / Bag: ℅ MyBag / Heels: Buffalo Exchange (Jessica Simpson $14)   watch:Michael Kors 










 Ostrich quilted bag also available in red, black and orange are not available online yet but you can pre-order here --->
 alewright@dadirect.net or call (214) 634-4900
Si te gusto mi nuevo bolso azul les dejo los datos para conseguiría arribita también hay rojo, negro y naranja
 _MG_2088_2
Ever since I borrowed some lace shorts from my friend Nancy (which I wore to Fashion Night Out HERE)  I knew I needed something similar in my closet. These are from 2020Ave which are no longer available but they have a new pair EXACTLY like the ones I wore for that day for only $22
Desde que mi amiga Nancy me presto unos shorts que use para Fashions Night Out AQUI, supe que queria unos similar en mi closet. Estos son de 2020Ave cuales ya no hay pero llego un par nuevo casi EXACTOS a los que use ese dia por solo $22

_MG_2068_2
_MG_2077

6 comments

  1. You look so HOT!!! I love it!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes and dark lips are so fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are hot!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! The shorts are so cute! & the shoes are gorgeous :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! gorgeous heels, I like that you will be able to wear them year-round! Have those shorts and they are so comfortable!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page