Here is an outfit I have been wanting to do since I saw Olivia is Wearing Dittos Brand Jeans and Olivia + Joy Handbag. Everything I'm wearing came straight from my closet except the bag.Hope you like. 
Aqui esta un outfit que eh querido hacer post pero nunca lo logre para las fotos hasta hoy.  Todo lo encontré en mi closet menos el bolso que lo puedes conseguí en MyBag . bueno espero y les guste.
_MG_1878Blazer: Banana Republic (OLD)(Similar) / Jeans: Zara (OLD) (Similar)( Similar
 Flats: Target(OLD) (Similar) / Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange(OLD) (Similar)
bracelet: Banana Republic (OLD) /watch:Michael Kors / Bag: ℅ MyBag 

_MG_1881


_MG_1882_2

_MG_1880


Here is an outfit I have been wanting to do since I saw Olivia is Wearing Dittos Brand Jeans and Olivia + Joy Handbag. Everything I'm wearing came straight from my closet except the bag.Hope you like. 
Aqui esta un outfit que eh querido hacer post pero nunca lo logre para las fotos hasta hoy.  Todo lo encontré en mi closet menos el bolso que lo puedes conseguí en MyBag . bueno espero y les guste.
_MG_1878Blazer: Banana Republic (OLD)(Similar) / Jeans: Zara (OLD) (Similar)( Similar
 Flats: Target(OLD) (Similar) / Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange(OLD) (Similar)
bracelet: Banana Republic (OLD) /watch:Michael Kors / Bag: ℅ MyBag 

_MG_1881


_MG_1882_2

_MG_1880

10 comments

  1. Lovely Look, you look amazing my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses and bag!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me han gustado muchisimo los pantalones y el contraste de negro azul es fantastico. Desde luego que con esas gafas arrasas.

    Besoss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer and the blue pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! <3

    P.S: I posted pics of my new booties on my blog today, go check them out!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/2012/10/me-wearing-my-black-faux-leather-hidden.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! Very sexy! The blue pants are my favorite!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Olivia! You did a great job with this post, you're good at celeb outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! I really love cobalt blue & black together :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely. You actually kind of look like Mila Kunis with that outfit, especially with the shades on. Looking really good! You guys should try wearing these as well adult footie pajama because they are starting to become a huge hit nowadays. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page