_MG_2469
Like I mentioned this past week I attended two events, Reward Style at The Joule Hotel and one at Grapevine Mills Mall. This is what I wore to the Grapevine Mills one.
Como les mencione la semana pasada asistí a dos eventos, Reward Style en The Joule Hotel y otro en Grapevine Mills Mall. Esto fue lo que me puse para el evento de Grapevine Mills. 
Sunglasses: Buffalo ExchangeSimilar
Top: F21 (Similar) / Pants: H&M(in stores now)Similar or tryLeggings HERE
 Booties: Bakers OLD( Similar) / Clutch: H&M (old) / watch:Michael Kors
Forgot the Booties Close so I used my picture from THIS POST 
IMG_2458
_MG_2490


_MG_2461
Shop my look

















_MG_2469
Like I mentioned this past week I attended two events, Reward Style at The Joule Hotel and one at Grapevine Mills Mall. This is what I wore to the Grapevine Mills one.
Como les mencione la semana pasada asistí a dos eventos, Reward Style en The Joule Hotel y otro en Grapevine Mills Mall. Esto fue lo que me puse para el evento de Grapevine Mills. 
Sunglasses: Buffalo ExchangeSimilar
Top: F21 (Similar) / Pants: H&M(in stores now)Similar or tryLeggings HERE
 Booties: Bakers OLD( Similar) / Clutch: H&M (old) / watch:Michael Kors
Forgot the Booties Close so I used my picture from THIS POST 
IMG_2458
_MG_2490


_MG_2461
Shop my look

















7 comments

  1. Love the colour of the pants and how you mixed with the bold shoes and the basic white shirt.xx
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ))
    shoes as well .. like animal print
    You look stunningly beautiful and stylish!
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello from your newest follower! :)
    i am in LOVE with the pants! everything about this is very well put together!

    http://quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking so nice and preety so nice blog .
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants r so HOT!!! They look awesome with the booties!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page