I attended two events this week on Thursday and Friday. 
I cant wait to see and maybe add more pictures from The Reward Style + Kelly Wearstler Event because, I did take my camera but didn't take any of everything going on :( 
BTW Individual outfit posts for both outfits coming this week! 
  
Thursday: Reward Style and Kelly Wearstler Dallas top bloggers event
IMG_2268
Madison (my account consultant @RewardStyle) and Me :)















The event was honoring the top 25 Dallas bloggers and celebrating the introduction of Kelly Wearstler to the rewardStyle platform. There I met some if not all of the reward style team who are all super sweet and ended the night talking with friends and meeting fellow Dallas Bloggers  :)   


I took a few pictures during the day light thanks to Allison and Chelsea (Above) then I tried taking more but the pictures started coming out dark, dark, DARK :(
















Mayte and  Courtney
Lynnete from Style Maeve 


Amy, me and May 

Friday: Grapevine Mills' Celebrating Women Runway Event



IMG_2440

Here with May and Ivonne from IvonneStacyStyle
The Celebrating Women event at Grapevine Mills  hosted by Adrienne Bankert from CBS 11 was AMAZING. I got front row seat  to a night all about Celebrating Women with a fall runway show and auctions to benefit Grace.   The runway show included fall fashions available in stores now from Saks 5th Avenue,  Banana Repubic, Ann Taylor, Forever 21 , Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Group USA and NY & Co. 
loved loved this dress in both colors (top and bottom) 













Thanks for Visiting. Xo

I attended two events this week on Thursday and Friday. 
I cant wait to see and maybe add more pictures from The Reward Style + Kelly Wearstler Event because, I did take my camera but didn't take any of everything going on :( 
BTW Individual outfit posts for both outfits coming this week! 
  
Thursday: Reward Style and Kelly Wearstler Dallas top bloggers event
IMG_2268
Madison (my account consultant @RewardStyle) and Me :)















The event was honoring the top 25 Dallas bloggers and celebrating the introduction of Kelly Wearstler to the rewardStyle platform. There I met some if not all of the reward style team who are all super sweet and ended the night talking with friends and meeting fellow Dallas Bloggers  :)   


I took a few pictures during the day light thanks to Allison and Chelsea (Above) then I tried taking more but the pictures started coming out dark, dark, DARK :(
















Mayte and  Courtney
Lynnete from Style Maeve 


Amy, me and May 

Friday: Grapevine Mills' Celebrating Women Runway Event



IMG_2440

Here with May and Ivonne from IvonneStacyStyle
The Celebrating Women event at Grapevine Mills  hosted by Adrienne Bankert from CBS 11 was AMAZING. I got front row seat  to a night all about Celebrating Women with a fall runway show and auctions to benefit Grace.   The runway show included fall fashions available in stores now from Saks 5th Avenue,  Banana Repubic, Ann Taylor, Forever 21 , Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Group USA and NY & Co. 
loved loved this dress in both colors (top and bottom) 













Thanks for Visiting. Xo

1 comment

  1. You girls look so gorgeous!!! Fun!!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page