IMG_2565
This is not what I wore to the Reward Style + Kelly Wearstler Top blogger event but the scarf was in the gift bag we received and I couldn't wait to wear it! I need to retake the outfit pics of what I wore that day.  Love the combo of my new scarf and dark green bag from Olivia + Joy.  
Esto no fue lo que me puse para el evento de Reward Style + Kelly Wearstler top bloggers event pero la bufanda fue un regalo que nos dieron y me moria por estrenarla! Necesito que tomar las fotos de lo que me puse ese día. Me encanto el combo de mi nueva bufanda con mi nuevo bolso de Olivia+ Joy.

Scarf:Kelly Wearstler ℅ Reward Style / Jacket:℅ Necessary Clothing 
IMG_2593
Skirt: F21 Here / Bag: ℅ Olivia+Joy / Heels: Jessica Simpson


Enter my giveaway to win a bag from Olivia + Joy HERE
Participa en mi sorteo para ganarte un bolso de Olvia + Joy AQUI
IMG_2605
IMG_2562
Shop my Look



IMG_2565
This is not what I wore to the Reward Style + Kelly Wearstler Top blogger event but the scarf was in the gift bag we received and I couldn't wait to wear it! I need to retake the outfit pics of what I wore that day.  Love the combo of my new scarf and dark green bag from Olivia + Joy.  
Esto no fue lo que me puse para el evento de Reward Style + Kelly Wearstler top bloggers event pero la bufanda fue un regalo que nos dieron y me moria por estrenarla! Necesito que tomar las fotos de lo que me puse ese día. Me encanto el combo de mi nueva bufanda con mi nuevo bolso de Olivia+ Joy.

Scarf:Kelly Wearstler ℅ Reward Style / Jacket:℅ Necessary Clothing 
IMG_2593
Skirt: F21 Here / Bag: ℅ Olivia+Joy / Heels: Jessica Simpson


Enter my giveaway to win a bag from Olivia + Joy HERE
Participa en mi sorteo para ganarte un bolso de Olvia + Joy AQUI
IMG_2605
IMG_2562
Shop my Look

7 comments

  1. Love the outfit!!! Gorgeous scarf! :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this rocker look! I like the pop of green in your purse too!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have purse!! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your entire outfit. That skirt is so adorable. And I love your scarf.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway on my blog for Swarovski Crystal stud earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page